• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing

Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing v3.9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Mr. @Babak , Mr. @freenulled
Actualy ive been follow the documentation doc & video from youtube,
Then doing some testing with :
Bulk Sms > Send Quick Sms

I click send, but nothing sended to number destination...
Did i miss something todo?

Any one else have problems adding sms gateways, any gateway I add says

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.​

Reactions: octb06
Plese update v3

Version 3.0 / ( 12.04.2021 ) =============================== [New] - Integrated fully new & eye-catching user interface. [New] - Integrated cutting system. [New] - Integrated new price plan system. [New] - Integrated purchase phone number system. [New] - Integrated new price plan system. [New] - Integrated speed limit option. [New] - Integrated custom contacts field option. [New] - Integrated New Currency Module. [New] - Integrated Social login with Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Github. [New] - Integrated Two factor authentication. [New] - Integrated full notification system. [New] - Add Permission option for Customer. [New] - Add Language import and export option. [New] - Add Modern and informational API documentation system. [New] - Customer can add their own sending server/sms gateway. [New] - Add New 5 Payment Gateways. [Update] - Send Campaign module. [Update] - Include 4 different types of sms sending like Plain, Voice, MMS, and WhatsApp. [Update] - Update full reporting system. [Update] - Update reports charts for better experience. [Update] - Update Sender ID Module. [Update] - Update Keywords Module. [Update] - Update Customer Sending server/SMS Gateway add module. [Update] - Update Email Templates module. [Update] - Add new 5 sms gateways and remove more than 100+ sms gateways which are not tested. [Update] - Update full Chat box module. and many more...

Hello,

Version 3 is a total remake of the platform from what I gather. Would be nice to be able to test it out before rolling out to live.

Anybody have the latest version ?

Babak updated Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing with a new update entry:

Ultimate SMS v3.0

Download Ultimate SMS v3.0 - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing Nulled Free
v3.0 / ( 12.04.2021 ) Thanks To @KangMus

===============================
[New] - Integrated fully new & eye-catching user interface.
[New] - Integrated cutting system.
[New] - Integrated new price plan system.
[New] - Integrated purchase phone number system.
[New] - Integrated speed limit option.
[New] - Integrated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

freenulled updated Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing with a new update entry:

Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing - Nulled

Download Ultimate SMS v3.0 - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing Nulled Free
v3.0 / ( 12.04.2021 ) Thanks To @KangMus

===============================
[New] - Integrated fully new & eye-catching user interface.
[New] - Integrated cutting system.
[New] - Integrated purchase phone number system.
[New] - Integrated speed limit option.
[New] - Integrated custom contacts field option.
[New]...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unable to do fresh install with v3.0, showing folder permission issue. But I set all folder and subfolder with "0755"
Any solutions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 42
I have another doubt, can we use our Phone Number as SMS gateway with this script? As "Zender" or SMS Gateway" script supports?
Thanks in advance.

I have another doubt, can we use our Phone Number as SMS gateway with this script? As "Zender" or SMS Gateway" script supports?
Thanks in advance.
Zender support only Android and not also ios and is full of bugs and problems and 1 year of waiting to get update that still not resolved any problems from before . For all android phones that have OS 5.0+.. Soo not recommend Zender at all even for free i dont want it. Ultimate script we use over 3 years with our clients perfect work with no problems!

Zender support only Android and not also ios and is full of bugs and problems and 1 year of waiting to get update that still not resolved any problems from before . For all android phones that have OS 5.0+.. Soo not recommend Zender at all even for free i dont want it. Ultimate script we use over 3 years with our clients perfect work with no problems!
Thank you for the information, but can we use this script as sms gateway with own Mobile SIM card?

I thing that author also add a gateway in prewiously version for using also your own phone android but forget how is called the gateway.

Reactions: elmocando
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock