• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Server Listing

Ultimate Server Listing v2.0.3

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Ultimate Server Listing - Download Ultimate Server Listing Nulled Free Xenforo 2.2

logo_server_listing.png
Download Ultimate Server Listing Nulled Free Xenforo 2.2
Make your server list look amazing with only few clicks! Ultimate Server Listing is plugin for all gaming networks who want to show your players how many people playing on servers and make them connect faster!

Right now we support games:
  • Counter Strike: Global Offensive
  • Counter Strike 1.6
  • Counter Strike: Source
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Minecraft
  • Wolfenstein: Enemy...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Quick87 and fairfax
Hi @Babak. Thanks for the Addon.
I am facing little problem.
When we try to add a server.
It does not show any error/success message and server list always shows empty.
There are no server errors as well.

Hi @Babak. Thanks for the Addon.
I am facing little problem.
When we try to add a server.
It does not show any error/success message and server list always shows empty.
There are no server errors as well.
The error exists - it needs the license key. Which you don't have.
The addon is not nulled, it just contais the files. You either have to enter the license key or null it.

The error exists - it needs the license key. Which you don't have.
The addon is not nulled, it just contais the files. You either have to enter the license key or null it.
Yes I figured out it was not nulled. It still needs a license key to work.
Thanks for the reply.
It would be great if the resource is updated with the nulled version.

Looks like there isn't a way to crack/null the addons. It looks like the servers you add are stored in a database by the creator and same for retrieve the servers.

EDIT: I knew it, the servers we add are added on a "Master Server" by the creator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vertigo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vkfind
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock