• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download

This didn't happen to me in the previous version... I'm afraid I'll think about upgrading if I find more bugs:
:(

Someone has achieved modification with information from tables, adding information or at least what files are used, I appreciate a link or something to learn ... I would like to add a column containing purchase price information in the POS table, when I add a product

Last edited:
cron job.PNG
guys, how to activate this cronjob?
* * * * * /usr/local/bin/lsphp /home/app/pos.mydomain.com/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1 ? What is input in order to get automatic backups per day?
I was triying with this, i am testing using
0 7 * * * /usr/bin/php /home/ust892726724/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/artisan backup:run in mi case (I make the test in localhost and works... using backup:run )

If it works in the hosting i reply.

0 7 * * * (It means everyday at 07:00 hours)

Reactions: planet
I was triying with this, i am testing using
0 7 * * * /usr/bin/php /home/ust892726724/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/artisan backup:run in mi case (I make the test in localhost and works... using backup:run )

If it works in the hosting i reply.

0 7 * * * (It means everyday at 07:00 hours)
Working!
Hi, to automate the backup i use this:

0 7 * * * /usr/bin/php /home/ust892726724/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/artisan backup:run

Here the result of the cron.
Starting backup... Dumping database ust892726724_mdb_my_upos... Determining files to backup... Zipping 302 files... Created zip containing 302 files. Size is 45.85 MB Copying zip to disk named local... Successfully copied zip to disk named local. Backup completed!

I can see the backups using the option backup´s in the menu.

Regards.

Reactions: planet
Working!
Hi, to automate the backup i use this:

0 7 * * * /usr/bin/php /home/ust892726724/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/artisan backup:run

Here the result of the cron.
Starting backup... Dumping database ust892726724_mdb_my_upos... Determining files to backup... Zipping 302 files... Created zip containing 302 files. Size is 45.85 MB Copying zip to disk named local... Successfully copied zip to disk named local. Backup completed!

I can see the backups using the option backup´s in the menu.

Regards.
I tried to reset it. last night my test on hosting was unsuccessful. thanks for the chat response.

I dont think Dropbox backup is working with the nulled version...Tried several times not working except theres a way to bypass that
Yes i am also facing the same issue can anybody throw some lights?

Pls it would be very usefull

Guys, do you use multiple businesses feature (1 domain/apps with multiple warehouse/location)? Are there any obstacles? Like the stock transfer feature (lot number/imei/expired date) from one business to another? Or some other error? Or are there other important things I should know before using the multi business/warehouse feature? Thanks

Guys, do you use multiple businesses feature (1 domain/apps with multiple warehouse/location)? Are there any obstacles? Like the stock transfer feature (lot number/imei/expired date) from one business to another? Or some other error? Or are there other important things I should know before using the multi business/warehouse feature? Thanks
In my case:
I use 1 business and 5 locations
I have been using stock transfer between locations without problems.
I have been using stock initial, reports, variations, modifiers, sales, purchases and roles for cashier without problems
Modules: I use essentials and product catalogue
I dont use lot number/IMEI/expired date...
The best is how teh app manage/show the transations for the products and the view to see those transations like sales, purchases, stock transfer for each location... Option "Product Stock History"
I hope this will be useful for you.

Last edited:
In my case:
I use 1 business and 5 locations
I have been using stock transfer between locations without problems.
I have been using stock initial, reports, variations, modifiers, sales, purchases and roles for cashier without problems
Modules: I use essentials and product catalogue
I dont use lot number/IMEI/expired date...
The best is how teh app manage/show the transations for the products and the view to see those transations like sales, purchases, stock transfer for each location... Option "Product Stock History"
I hope this will be useful for you.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Really useful *_*

I hope there are other members who share their experiences regarding this matter; especially those related to LOT numbers and expiration dates.

I've tried a few on localhost, it's just, sometimes we have to listen to the opinions of those who already use it on a daily basis.

I have set the label settings on the print, as well as the barcode settings. the result is that when the barcode prints are tight, the result is broken. I set the barcode using the android app n print by bluetooth and the results are clear & sharp (manual input)
how did u do that ??

have anyone of you faced the problem.. in saas version , when we click print in the pos system it doesn't execute the print command for few businesses and for other it runs perfectly fine

have anyone of you faced the problem.. in saas version , when we click print in the pos system it doesn't execute the print command for few businesses and for other it runs perfectly fine
using the regular chrome browser is never a problem.

someone happened to the dropdown problem in articles, is it something in css?... it should be in front and not scroll 1661977066512.png

someone happened to the dropdown problem in articles, is it something in css?... it should be in front and not scroll 1661977066512.png
Yep u can scroll up n them access the action button.. It's a scroll. Won't worry about it.. And best of luck 😃

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock