• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
In product list page. I don't need most of the custom fields on table and I want them disabled from showing.
Edit file: resources\views\product\index.blade.php

Find:
Code:
{ data: 'product_custom_field1', name: 'products.product_custom_field1'  },
{ data: 'product_custom_field2', name: 'products.product_custom_field2'  },
{ data: 'product_custom_field3', name: 'products.product_custom_field3'  },
{ data: 'product_custom_field4', name: 'products.product_custom_field4'  }

Replace by:
Code:
{ data: 'product_custom_field1', name: 'products.product_custom_field1', @if(empty($custom_labels['product']['custom_field_1'])) visible: false @endif},
{ data: 'product_custom_field2', name: 'products.product_custom_field2', @if(empty($custom_labels['product']['custom_field_2'])) visible: false @endif},
{ data: 'product_custom_field3', name: 'products.product_custom_field3', @if(empty($custom_labels['product']['custom_field_3'])) visible: false @endif},
{ data: 'product_custom_field4', name: 'products.product_custom_field4', @if(empty($custom_labels['product']['custom_field_4'])) visible: false @endif}

So sorry bro! I forgot to explain that.
Each image is the id of the category
example id=1, name=fruits ... The image will be "1.jpg"
Put each image (1.jg, 2,jpg, 3jpg...) in public/img
{{asset('/img/' . $category['id'] .'.jpg')}}
where did I edit the file?

Edit file: resources\views\product\index.blade.php

Find:
Code:
{ data: 'product_custom_field1', name: 'products.product_custom_field1'  },
{ data: 'product_custom_field2', name: 'products.product_custom_field2'  },
{ data: 'product_custom_field3', name: 'products.product_custom_field3'  },
{ data: 'product_custom_field4', name: 'products.product_custom_field4'  }

Replace by:
Code:
{ data: 'product_custom_field1', name: 'products.product_custom_field1', @if(empty($custom_labels['product']['custom_field_1'])) visible: false @endif},
{ data: 'product_custom_field2', name: 'products.product_custom_field2', @if(empty($custom_labels['product']['custom_field_2'])) visible: false @endif},
{ data: 'product_custom_field3', name: 'products.product_custom_field3', @if(empty($custom_labels['product']['custom_field_3'])) visible: false @endif},
{ data: 'product_custom_field4', name: 'products.product_custom_field4', @if(empty($custom_labels['product']['custom_field_4'])) visible: false @endif}
Thanks a lot bro. im guessing this code structure will work for other uneeded custom fields if i tweak the code a bit right?

@hero70411, Hello bro..do you know how i can make this image full screen?

Thanks
But you will need the Login...
If you want to add more space on the left side, you can change this lines in the file
resources\views\layouts\auth2.blade.php

Always the sum must be equal to col-md-12 or col-sm-12

Let me to know if this works for you...

1660318229345.png

Attachments

• 1660318115044.png
    1660318115044.png
    734.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: planet
Thanks a lot bro. im guessing this code structure will work for other uneeded custom fields if i tweak the code a bit right?
Yes, it works in this way. And you can hide some columns using (, visible: false )
{
data: 'product_locations', name: 'product_locations', visible: false },

Last edited:
I want to know that how to backup the pos backup file to google drive . can any one help me with this problem and i am willing to pay some amount to help me . you can mail me @ [email protected]
Please help me
you may use dropbox instead

Hello, I have a problem uploading images after modifying the path outside the public folder..
Can any of you help me, brothers?

Yes, it works in this way. And you can hide some columns using (, visible: false )
{
data: 'product_locations', name: 'product_locations', visible: false },
How can this adjustment be made to customers, suppliers, and so on?
Can you help me please sir?

I dont think Dropbox backup is working with the nulled version...Tried several times not working except theres a way to bypass that

But you will need the Login...
If you want to add more space on the left side, you can change this lines in the file
resources\views\layouts\auth2.blade.php

Always the sum must be equal to col-md-12 or col-sm-12

Let me to know if this works for you...

1660318229345.png
Thank you but it didnt work though. I want to actually make the image like a background..See this screenshot

drop is not working as the key is keep getting expired . is there any other way to backup to google drive???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock