• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
some solution in the HRM 3.2 module, POS 4.7.8 creation of payroll operating from a cell phone, the components overflow on the screen and the scroll from right to left does not work.
There's a nulled version 3.3 essential module floating in the thread. try that and see if your problem is fixed in that.

ISSUE
Have 2 locations (1 & 2)
Eache one have a user and own products (1 & 2)
When try printing products labels (barcodes) "...labels/show page" for one of location its appear all business id products, without filtring for each location on the search bar.
Any solution for that ?
any help plz

Dark theme v2 for UltimatePOS by hero70411
(Work great with all new features on v4.7.8, fixed all bugs i know)
(Include all plugin themes: Calendar, Calculator, Text-Editor, DatePicker........ )

1. Copy public folder to root folder of UltimatePOS
2. Clear browser cache

Attachments

• Dark theme v2.zip
    164.8 KB · Views: 86
@hero70411 brother i just updated my Superadmin modules to V3.0 but its showing processing...... in All users table list in business information, from this we can login to all users of all business.
P.S: Pic 1 is from my system and Pic 2 is from Author's System. Mine system is showing Error.
Pic 1
Screenshot 2022-08-02 123439.png

Pic 2
Screenshot 2022-08-02 123559.png
i have same issus ... can you help me please ?

Dark theme v2 for UltimatePOS by hero70411
(Work great with all new features on v4.7.8, fixed all bugs i know)
(Include all plugin themes: Calendar, Calculator, Text-Editor, DatePicker........ )

1. Copy public folder to root folder of UltimatePOS
2. Clear browser cache
Bro good to see you i have one request can u write your update log
I have Special request to u plz make new theme or ui

• Haha
Reactions: barrydevelopers
Dark theme v3 for UltimatePOS by hero70411
(Work great with all new features on v4.7.8 and all modules, fixed all bugs i know)
(Include all plugin themes: Calendar, Calculator, Text-Editor, DatePicker, Chart........ )

1. Go Settings / Business Settings / System. Set Theme color to Black
2. Copy public folder to root folder of UltimatePOS
3. Clear browser cache

=====

Change logs:

v3
- Add icons to sidebar-menu (Thanks @hackermiind for your suggest)
- Add dark theme to Chart
- Fix some bugs

1659773165742.png

Attachments

• Dark theme v3.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 167
1. after update,restore backup,go to pos,there is stock, but notification says "product out of stock". where's the fault?
2. i installed fresh v.4.7.8.afte restorin the backup,still error "product out of stock".

Last edited:
1. after update,restore backup,go to pos,there is stock, but notification says "product out of stock". where's the fault?
2. i installed fresh v.4.7.8.afte restorin the backup,still error "product out of stock".
Why need to restore and backup ? Just replace files and go: .../public/install/update.
My code working fine, no error like that.

Reactions: jocani19
so i want to assign a specific number of product quantity to a cashier user so that when they finish selling the quantity of products assigned to them they cannot sell that product again unless more products are assigned to them. how do i do that? i know i can create a whole new location and just assign cashier to that location and transfer limited stocks i want cashier to sell there but that doesnt seem like the right way to do it. i feel the system has a feature for that and i cant find it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock