• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Can anyone combine the add payment and add expense features into 1 page? if possible i am ready to pay.

Can anyone combine the add payment and add expense features into 1 page? if possible i am ready to pay.
We can talk, I technically can, but I need to understand why you need that and where you want to put it. Also, I don't know which is the correct way for babiato to close this kind of deal

been trying to link it to my woocomerce but nothing shows after going through the set up process of the module

hello bro,
were you able to do the synchronization, I have the same problem with version 3. I have created the rest api, the permissions, the time zones coincide. the %post name% of wordpress too, I have up to the following line in my htaccess

RewriteEngine on
SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0

but I can't synchronize ultimatePOS with woocommerce

please if someone could help me i would appreciate it

@ultranoob please help me whit this. cheers from chile, Long Live To Babiato !

hello bro,
were you able to do the synchronization, I have the same problem with version 3. I have created the rest api, the permissions, the time zones coincide. the %post name% of wordpress too, I have up to the following line in my htaccess

RewriteEngine on

I'm not using woocommerce module.

hello bro,

RewriteEngine on

was able to do after installing it over again. its kinda weird that you cant sync old woo products to ultimate pos

Hello, does anyone know how to perform massive stock updates? I only find how to do the initial load. but I have almost 950 products to update stock daily. I would appreciate some help.

Please see documentation
Hi, thanks for your response. I have thoroughly read the full documentation. I have the bulk editor active. but the stock option is not found within this. I am seeing a way to be able to load a .csv from excel.

Captura.JPG

the stock does not appear when activating the bulk editor
Cheers

Hi, thanks for your response. I have thoroughly read the full documentation. I have the bulk editor active. but the stock option is not found within this. I am seeing a way to be able to load a .csv from excel.

Captura.JPG

the stock does not appear when activating the bulk editor
Cheers
It's not easy to do a bulk stock, because, the stock is built with the purchases and sales, you need to study really good the situation

@ultranoob I'm facing this issue while I'm printing the labels.Can you guide me to fix it?Though i didn’t set up the barcode settings yet
IMG-20220601-WA0004.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock