• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
hello all the good people. need your advice installing this software on a server. i uploaded all the folders into server. it works untill precheck then when it goes to install, it throws this error...

image_2022-05-16_164445223.png

i have checked all the files are there but its not working. tried this in another server, still same error..

however, i have it in my XAMPP server up and running flawlessly. your kind help is required guys. thank you :)

hello all the good people. need your advice installing this software on a server. i uploaded all the folders into server. it works untill precheck then when it goes to install, it throws this error...
image_2022-05-16_164445223.png

i have checked all the files are there but its not working. tried this in another server, still same error..

however, i have it in my XAMPP server up and running flawlessly. your kind help is required guys. thank you :)
this script can be installed on TLD or SubDomain.

this script can be installed on TLD or SubDomain.
tried this on htdoc of the hosting. even tried in a sub folder but still no luck. it just good in first PRECHECK then as soon as i click GO TO NEXT STEP, this error thrown up.

image_2022-05-16_214656465.png

i am not sure about the hosting environment but it has PHP 7.4, PHPMYADMIN etc... supports and running wordpress for a year..

its a free service... https://infinityfree.net/

its a free service which is why its not working?

If you use that service for free you will not work.

don't use free hosting it probably doesn't have everything you need

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock