• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Hello Babiato!
I have recently finished from re-designing the application to a dark theme and decided to share it with you.
All changes are done in app.css and are easily comment-able whenever you want to switch back. Also this will work for any version of the application.
Attached below are some snapshots from the theme.

React to this comment and I will PM the CSS Code (Just add to first line of public/css/app.css)

Note: I am not a front-end developer (You will not see the best css approaches, or even close to)
nicely done dr. can you please send it to me.

Could you babiatos provide support for this? The official one's are worse than snail in terms of duration

V4.7.6 – To be Released​

1. NEW: Price group selection option added to print label form
  2. NEW: Download image from URL implemented in import products
  3. NEW: Custom field tags added to notification templates
  4. NEW: Location permission check on product list stock added
  5. NEW: Out of stock check removed from sales order
  6. NEW: Subcategory option in add expense
  7. NEW: Import purchase products in xls file
  8. NEW: filters added in List Customers & List suppliers
  9. NEW: Location dropdown filter added to dashboard data tables
  10. NEW: Commission agent required in add sales option added to settings
  11. NEW: duplicate check for the mobile number on add/edit contact form added
  12. NEW: invoice font color changed to black
  13. FIX: Commission agent dropdown reset issue on pos screen
  14. FIX: payment view currency format issue fixed
  15. FIX: external invoice URL issue with location print setting fixed
  16. FIX: Business address not showing issue by disabling business name and locations in some invoice layouts fixed
  17. FIX: Datatable translation issue fixed
  18. FIX: Product view stock not showing issue fixed

Reactions: dorob

V4.7.6 – To be Released​

8. NEW: filters added in List Customers & List suppliers
  9. NEW: Location dropdown filter added to dashboard data tables
  10. NEW: Commission agent required in add sales option added to settings
  11. NEW: duplicate check for the mobile number on add/edit contact form added
  12. NEW: invoice font color changed to black
  13. FIX: Commission agent dropdown reset issue on pos screen
  14. FIX: payment view currency format issue fixed
  15. FIX: external invoice URL issue with location print setting fixed
  16. FIX: Business address not showing issue by disabling business name and locations in some invoice layouts fixed
  17. FIX: Datatable translation issue fixed
  18. FIX: Product view stock not showing issue fixed
I have purchased the script from codecanyon but so far there is only version 4.7.4

• Wow
Reactions: yorkcorp
Hello,

1. We sell home decor the major concern is we know MRP (inc. tax) (ex. 2799), Unit Cost (Before Tax) (before tax) (ex. 1624.11) and sells price (inc. tax) (ex. 2520 giving 10% discount on MRP). In purchase we need discount to be calculated automatically when we put Unit Cost (Before Tax) but this is not there. Example( , )

2. We need customize the invoice (Regualar A5 & thermal continuous) as we need MRP on it and discount on MRP for each product and selling price. Need separate table for GST (CGST + SGST) as we deal with 3 slab of GST. Example (A5 bill: , thermal: )

3. We also need customize the product Label. We also need purchase price of product coded like 1 - K, 2 - D, 3 - U, 4 - G, 5 - M, 6 - B, 7 - S, 8 - L, 9 - V, 0 - O. Example ( )

4. During purchase adding multiple products at once by selecting.

5. Bill renumbering (If a bill is deleted the sequence of the bill can be renumbered).

6. How to search bill by product. (If I have sold product XYZ from search it should sort out).

FREE HELP WOULD BE WONDERFUL AND PAID IF MY POCKET CAN HANDLE.

Hello,

1. We sell home decor the major concern is we know MRP (inc. tax) (ex. 2799), Unit Cost (Before Tax) (before tax) (ex. 1624.11) and sells price (inc. tax) (ex. 2520 giving 10% discount on MRP). In purchase we need discount to be calculated automatically when we put Unit Cost (Before Tax) but this is not there. Example( , )

2. We need customize the invoice (Regualar A5 & thermal continuous) as we need MRP on it and discount on MRP for each product and selling price. Need separate table for GST (CGST + SGST) as we deal with 3 slab of GST. Example (A5 bill: , thermal: )

3. We also need customize the product Label. We also need purchase price of product coded like 1 - K, 2 - D, 3 - U, 4 - G, 5 - M, 6 - B, 7 - S, 8 - L, 9 - V, 0 - O. Example ( )

5. Bill renumbering (If a bill is deleted the sequence of the bill can be renumbered).

6. How to search bill by product. (If I have sold product XYZ from search it should sort out).

I tried myself but the script is too confusing for me

Hello,

You've asked the developer regarding it and he replied. Have you asked him about customization charges?

1643215362380.png

V4.7.6 -Released Feb 2, 2022​

8. NEW: Added option to add date & notes when adding opening stock.
  9. NEW: filters added in List Customers & List suppliers
  10. NEW: Added units selection option in stock transfer
  11. NEW: Location dropdown filter added to dashboard data tables
  12. NEW: Commission agent required in add sales option added to settings
  13. NEW: duplicate check for the mobile number on add/edit contact form added
  14. NEW: invoice font color changed to black
  15. Improvement: Autoupdate pos header DateTime in every minute
  16. Improvement: Qr code removed from draft and quotation
  17. Improvement: sku added to the product name on trending products
  18. FIX: QR code time issue in ZATCA (Fatoora) format
  19. FIX: Commission agent dropdown reset issue on the pos screen
  20. FIX: payment view currency format issue fixed
  21. FIX: external invoice URL issue with location print setting fixed
  22. FIX: Business address not showing issue by disabling business name and locations in some invoice layouts fixed
  23. FIX: Datatable translation issue fixed
  24. FIX: Product view stock not showing issue fixed
  25. FIX: Sales return permission
  26. FIX: Discount issue on import sale
  27. FIX: Combo product issue on cash register
  28. FIX: Combo product issue on profit loss report
  29. FIX: Combo product issue on product sell report
  30. FIX: Fixed discount issue with combo product
  31. FIX: Edit/Delete permission in recent transactions modal in POS screen
  32. FIX: Shipping charge in stock transfer.
NOTE: Update also available below modules. So if you’re using them then update them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock