• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Please share the password. Does the 4.7.1 require password?? How do new abiding members benefit?

V4.7.1 – Released 26 Nov 2021 - Nulled​

1. NEW – Displayed customer due on selecting customer in add/edit pos & sale
  2. Improved – In add/edit product purchase price auto-calculated when the selling price is entered.
  3. FIX – Export buttons in datatable permission fixes.
  4. FIX – If selected contact enabled contact list will show only the selected contacts.
  5. FIX – Stock report print decimal issue fixed
  6. FIX – Address format in invoices improved
  7. FIX – lang invoice in invoice URL issue fixed
  8. FIX – Stock report not loading issue

Download:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Password:

2. Improved – In add/edit product purchase price auto-calculated when the selling price is entered.
  4. FIX – If selected contact enabled contact list will show only the selected contacts.

Download:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Password:
ttttttthhhhhhaaaaaaannnnnkkkksssssss @ultranoob

Reactions: Sakebul_islam
White Devil updated Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application with a new update entry:

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

V4.7.1 – Released 26 Nov 2021 - Nulled====ultranoob

5. FIX – Stock report print decimal...

Read the rest of this update entry...

4.7.1 Patch
Hello Babiatians, I know many of you has Customized/Nulled Ultimate POS,
I'm Sharing Patch Files That Include Changed Files Only for Version 4.7.1
Just Paste these Patch Files into your 4.7 Installation and Voilla You're good to go...

Note: These are Only Patch files for 4.7 to Upgrade from 4.7 to 4.7.1 If you want to install 4.7.1 from Scratch Please Use files Shared by @White Devil
I had to Change the Days Restriction to 90 as the Original Resource has 90 days Restriction.

4.7.1 Patch
Hello Babiatians, I know many of you has Customized/Nulled Ultimate POS,
I'm Sharing Patch Files That Include Changed Files Only for Version 4.7.1
Just Paste these Patch Files into your 4.7 Installation and Voilla You're good to go...

Note: These are Only Patch files for 4.7 to Upgrade from 4.7 to 4.7.1 If you want to install 4.7.1 from Scratch Please Use files Shared by @White Devil
I had to Change the Days Restriction to 90 as the Original Resource has 90 days Restriction.
thanks mate.... for this patch

Hello Babiato!
I have recently finished from re-designing the application to a dark theme and decided to share it with you.
All changes are done in app.css and are easily comment-able whenever you want to switch back. Also this will work for any version of the application.
Attached below are some snapshots from the theme.

React to this comment and I will PM the CSS Code (Just add to first line of public/css/app.css)

Note: I am not a front-end developer (You will not see the best css approaches, or even close to)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    306.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 2.png
    2.png
    385.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 3.png
    3.png
    278 KB · Views: 79
  • 4.png
    4.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 5.png
    5.png
    770.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 6.png
    6.png
    277.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 7.png
    7.png
    332.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Hello Babiato!
I have recently finished from re-designing the application to a dark theme and decided to share it with you.
All changes are done in app.css and are easily comment-able whenever you want to switch back. Also this will work for any version of the application.

React to this comment and I will PM the CSS Code (Just add to first line of public/css/app.css)

Note: I am not a front-end developer (You will not see the best css approaches, or even close to)

nicely done mate. can you please send it to me.

Reactions: saranga and ywzak
Hello Babiato!

I appreciate your work. keep it up.

Reactions: ywzak
Hello Babiato!

thank you bro for sharing this, can't wait to change on my site. :)

Hello Babiato!

awesome work mate.. can you please share the code..
Thanks in Advance

Hello Babiato!

Can U share Your Code Pleae

Hello Babiato!

yes i like it

Download:

Password:
can you please help??? when you click sell >add sale or add draft it open add role.

Hello Babiato!

Can't wait to have this <3

Hello Babiato!

cool bro, can i try the css code? thanks bro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock