• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Make sure you put your USERNAME between two "quotation marks" as in
ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES=”user1″

Also make sure that the username already exists (case sensitive) .. user1 =/= uSer1
i do that but no way ....thx bro

thx for your replay .....i read the full documentation despite it is not well explained in some thing....
I want to mention you that the modules folder are missed in my root app folder
If you don't have it, create a folder with Modules name. Inside put the uncompressed superadmin. The path must be, rootNameApp->Modules->Superadmin->files of the module.
Set the username inside of the .env file.

Now if you log in, you will see the new module and work with it

Reactions: filali18
If you don't have it, create a folder with Modules name. Inside put the uncompressed superadmin. The path must be, rootNameApp->Modules->Superadmin->files of the module.

ok thank you very much bro

HI BRO PLEASE HELP ....I ADD MY USERNAME IN .ENV FILE BUT I STILL NOT SHOW THE MODULE SECTION IN MY INTERFACE ?!!!!
did you make sure to add the username as its in the user list and with the double quotes ( " " ) ?
coz if you do that it will be right there.

or do you mean you don't have the complete section for the "Module"?

Reactions: filali18
did you make sure to add the username as its in the user list and with the double quotes ( " " ) ?

thx for ur replay
i don t have the complete section .....i will try to create modules folder in root

Now if you log in, you will see the new module and work with

I followed the steps you mentioned but no change i can t see modules section in my interface and superadmin not working .............!!!! i tried to change some setting in vendor -> nwidart --laravel-menu and blaravel-modules php files but no way !!!

I followed the steps mentioned by

I followed the steps mentioned by @tang_mag
but no change i can t see modules section in my interface and superadmin not working .............!!!! i tried to change some setting in vendor -> nwidart --laravel-menu and blaravel-modules php files but no way !!! and finally i get 500 error server

I followed the steps mentioned by

I followed the steps mentioned by @tang_mag
but no change i can t see modules section in my interface and superadmin not working .............!!!! i tried to change some setting in vendor -> nwidart --laravel-menu and blaravel-modules php files but no way !!! and finally i get 500 error server
Brother..

create one user...

give the superadmin permissions from .env file..

after that login with which one u create user( superadmin)

V4.7.1 – Released 26 Nov 2021​

1. NEW – Displayed customer due on selecting customer in add/edit pos & sale
  2. Improved – In add/edit product purchase price auto-calculated when the selling price is entered.
  3. FIX – Export buttons in datatable permission fixes.
  4. FIX – If selected contact enabled contact list will show only the selected contacts.
  5. FIX – Stock report print decimal issue fixed
  6. FIX – Address format in invoices improved
  7. FIX – lang invoice in invoice URL issue fixed
  8. FIX – Stock report not loading issue

Babak updated Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application with a new update entry:

Ultimate POS v4.7.1 Untouched

Download Ultimate POS v4.7.1 - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application Nulled Free
v4.7.1 – Released 28 Nov 2021 Big Thanks To @hodgso2k21

1. NEW – Displayed customer due on selecting customer in add/edit pos & sale
  2. Improved – In add/edit product purchase price auto-calculated when the selling price is entered.
  3. FIX – Export buttons in datatable permission fixes.
  4. FIX – If selected contact...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: fmchawki
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock