• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
chose a user in the list of users to be the super admin. if you can't find .env file, turn hidden files on.
  1. Open .env file with the file editor. .env file is present inside the UltimatePOS directory
  2. Inside the env file, you will find “ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES” configuration. Add the username of the user which you want to make as superadmin.
    For example, if you want “user1” to be superadmin then add it like below:
    ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES=”user1″
and then go back to your side and into module, there will see a new upload button but you have to login with the user that you put in the .env file.
Just upload the zip to the module manager, you can have the zip on your desktop or any location, the program itself will recognize the files and install them in the corresponding directory.

chose a user in the list of users to be the super admin. if you can't find .env file, turn hidden files on.
  1. Open .env file with the file editor. .env file is present inside the UltimatePOS directory
  2. Inside the env file, you will find “ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES” configuration. Add the username of the user which you want to make as superadmin.
    For example, if you want “user1” to be superadmin then add it like below:
and then go back to your side and into module, there will see a new upload button but you have to login with the user that you put in the .env file.
Done bro.... First add user in .env file.

Then login that user... Now only shown module upload option.

Thank you for your reply brother.

Just upload the zip to the module manager, you can have the zip on your desktop or any location, the program itself will recognize the files and install them in the corresponding directory.
yes that will work too but you will not have access to the super admin functionalities, which has a lot more you can work with if you have a super admin, try and use the .env method and you will see what super admin can offer.

yes that will work too but you will not have access to the super admin functionalities, which has a lot more you can work with if you have a super admin, try and use the .env method and you will see what super admin can offer.
The Superadmin module should not be left enabled if it is not necessary, in the previous case it is only due to the installation of the Manufacturing module which the superadmin by itself does not bring it.

The Superadmin module should not be left enabled if it is not necessary, in the previous case it is only due to the installation of the Manufacturing module which the superadmin by itself does not bring it.
however, if you would like to use it for subscription based, where users register themselves than I am guessing its needed but if its only to upload the required module than it will work.

however, if you would like to use it for subscription based, where users register themselves than I am guessing its needed but if its only to upload the required module than it will work.
HI BRO PLEASE HELP ....I ADD MY USERNAME IN .ENV FILE BUT I STILL NOT SHOW THE MODULE SECTION IN MY INTERFACE ?!!!!

HI BRO PLEASE HELP ....I ADD MY USERNAME IN .ENV FILE BUT I STILL NOT SHOW THE MODULE SECTION IN MY INTERFACE ?!!!!
Hi, two things, first I tell you the context:

1. This script, is great, I use it a lot, but you will need to work in it. There are in every upgrade things to fix, delete, etc etc. If you don't have a little knowledge or time to read the official documentation you are screwed.

2. In the root app folder, in the modules folder, you have the superadmin folder?

Reactions: filali18
Make sure you put your USERNAME between two "quotation marks" as in

Also make sure that the username already exists (case sensitive) .. user1 =/= uSer1

Reactions: filali18
Hi, two things, first I tell you the context:

1. This script, is great, I use it a lot, but you will need to work in it. There are in every upgrade things to fix, delete, etc etc. If you don't have a little knowledge or time to read the official documentation you are screwed.

2. In the root app folder, in the modules folder, you have the superadmin folder?
thx for your replay .....i read the full documentation despite it is not well explained in some thing....
I want to mention you that the modules folder are missed in my root app folder

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 05-52-49 Hostinger File Manager.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 05-52-49 Hostinger File Manager.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 31
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock