• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
I'm having troubles with the installation of the 4.0 version - I'm on PHP 7.2, with Mysql, everything green in the first step

Then I get the access error to the database for the user "forge" and after changing the details into config/database.php to my database details the error was gone

Then I got the " undefined constant STDIN " error - I passed it by defining it on public/index.php

After this, I got successful installation - but the database is empty, I have the tables and columns but nothing here.

By opening the register page I also see no currency to select, which prevents me to proceed with the first registration. I tried the only "demo login" I could found for admin user after installation, and nothing and nothing in the users table too...

How do you guys have managed to install it correctly?

I have browsed this thread but I couldn't found anything related :/ sorry if I'm wrong

Ferb

it not working for me how did you make it work php v on my local host is 8.2 and this error is showing is there any help
Currently It not supported to PHP 8 Try to use with PHP 7.2

Last edited:
Hello guys can anyone show me how to set the whatsapp number in Ultimate POS in other to send Whatsapp notification.
I can see the SMS Setting and Email Settings but can't find the Whatsapp setting where I can change the number.

This is the error I get when I try to send a Whatsapp Notifications
"Phone number shared via url is invalid."
Chat on WhatsApp with 2147483647

How can I change this number above.
I asked this question on the the sellers platform but they told me there is a way to do that but I have to purchase the product first before they show me out.

So I think if someone have the purchase code he/she can send this question to the author for solution and can share with us.
Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 41
Hi there :)

What hosting and options are you using?
I've tried to install it on PHP 7.2 on Plesk server, Cpanel, and localhost with xampp - mainly I get SQL user and password errors on the installation process (I've put the correct details into the install page) and I can't manage to install it correctly :|

Ferb

Using Fastcomet extra cloud here, I've got no problem in installation. I even tried to Hostinger as well. They are both using 7.2 and working flawlessly.

I am using the latset 4.0 version here. Installation is smooth, add product also no problem. But have problem when want to remove product.

I did a fresh install of version 4.0 Still can't add product Brand. Shows "Something went wrong. Please try again later."

[EDIT]
I think what's causing this error is the Advance Repair Module v0.9. When I don't have this module installed, adding product Brand works fine. But If you have this module, you will get an error when you try to add product Brand. You will also notice the strange checkbox below the Product Brand dialog.

Attachments

• pos_bug.png
    pos_bug.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
an somebody confirm if we can create product Brand in this release? Thank you!
Yes you create product Brand in the new release. But what I have observe is that if you install the Repair plugin all the language where not translated well so it gives error.

My advice is that if you are not using the Repair plugin then please uninstall that plugin and it will work

V4.2 Released (May 2, 2021)​

1. NEW: Purchase order feature Document
  2. NEW: Sales order feature Document
  3. NEW: Search product by custom fields in POS & Sales screen.
  4. NEW: Separate page for Activity log, only visible to the admin role. (Reports -> Activity Log)
  5. NEW: Cash register denominations feature added Document
  6. Improvement: SKU editable in add/edit products
  7. Improvement: Shipping note and shipping related activities added to edit shipping modal
  8. Improvement: Line discount added to invoices
  9. Improvement: Sales representative commission calculation changes. (Remove tax shipping etc. from commission)
  10. Improvement: prefix added for year type invoice scheme
  11. FIX: Customer/Supplier Ledger issue
  12. Fix: Product history not showing purchase return
  13. FIX: Warranty & Expiry date not showing add sales
  14. Fix: double customer name removed from invoices
  15. Fix: multiple permission fixes
  16. Fix: Sell table footer total sell return due
V4.2 released

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelai
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock