• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Dark theme v3 for UltimatePOS by hero70411
(Work great with all new features on v4.7.8 and all modules, fixed all bugs i know)
(Include all plugin themes: Calendar, Calculator, Text-Editor, DatePicker, Chart........ )

1. Go Settings / Business Settings / System. Set Theme color to Black
2. Copy public folder to root folder of UltimatePOS
3. Clear browser cache

=====

Change logs:

v3
- Add icons to sidebar-menu (Thanks @hackermiind for your suggest)
- Add dark theme to Chart
- Fix some bugs

1659773165742.png
What a nice mod, thank you so much bro.

Reactions: aa0404
There's a nulled version 3.3 essential module floating in the thread. try that and see if your problem is fixed in that.
I have tried with version 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 HRM in POS 4.7, 4.8, and that part of the screen is wrong for mobile devices on iPhone and Android. view in payroll creation.

replace with this file .. config/author.php
can you or anyone with the file please reupload? im facing the '419 | Page Expired' error on chrome mobile testing version 4.7.8. cant seem to download these files i keep getting error. think the link is broken. and idk if itll even work with 4.7.8 since its old

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220807-03105g6_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220807-03105g6_Chrome.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 5
Why need to restore and backup ? Just replace files and go: .../public/install/update.
My code working fine, no error like that.
Test install the new version in the new database,ok.
It turns out that the error is because the database overlaps with the previous data. Thanks Bro

can you or anyone with the file please reupload? im facing the '419 | Page Expired' error on chrome mobile testing version 4.7.8. cant seem to download these files i keep getting error. think the link is broken. and idk if itll even work with 4.7.8 since its old
my bad. had the damn vpn on all along. sh** got me tearing apart laravel threads going mad in the process. eff you adguard!!!

Hi, because i dont like the interface for the POS... I am working in this style...
I will try to generate a pack with this characteristics to share... I has some modifications to the code...
I test DarkTheme 3.0 and it works too (Thanks to hero70411)

Attachments

• Scgeen2.jpg
    Scgeen2.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Screen1.jpg
    Screen1.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 69
anyone here can create custom add on or features or modules for me? willing to pay.

Which is the correct way to ask about this? I can help you
I need a standalone accounting add-on like perfex crm has with a detailed profit and loss structure and ratio analysis. willing to pay for it to be developed. contacted devs but its been a week now and nothing.

30x20.PNG
settings in the printer or Edit barcode sticker settings?
for the barcode sticker size 30x20 is this right?
adjust roll from the printer, some barcode printers won't detect labels automatically. You need to adjust it manually each time you power it on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock