Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V4.7.7

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

planet

May 30, 2021
Please Turn off your cpanel mod security
I created another user with superadmin, when I saw the stock report it didn't load.
My cpanel doesn't have security mod but Leech Protection.
this is another "user" and the stock report is not loading
stock report.PNG

tang_mag

Sep 9, 2019
Can anyone combine the add payment and add expense features into 1 page? if possible i am ready to pay.
We can talk, I technically can, but I need to understand why you need that and where you want to put it. Also, I don't know which is the correct way for babiato to close this kind of deal

nyekla

Babiato Lover
Sep 16, 2020
chile
subpacifico.cl
been trying to link it to my woocomerce but nothing shows after going through the set up process of the module

hello bro,
were you able to do the synchronization, I have the same problem with version 3. I have created the rest api, the permissions, the time zones coincide. the %post name% of wordpress too, I have up to the following line in my htaccess

RewriteEngine on
SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0

but I can't synchronize ultimatePOS with woocommerce

please if someone could help me i would appreciate it

@ultranoob please help me whit this. cheers from chile, Long Live To Babiato !

ultranoob

Feb 1, 2021
hello bro,
were you able to do the synchronization, I have the same problem with version 3. I have created the rest api, the permissions, the time zones coincide. the %post name% of wordpress too, I have up to the following line in my htaccess

RewriteEngine on

I'm not using woocommerce module.

Mrghouxt

Apr 10, 2019
Ghana
hello bro,

RewriteEngine on

was able to do after installing it over again. its kinda weird that you cant sync old woo products to ultimate pos

nyekla

Babiato Lover
Sep 16, 2020
chile
subpacifico.cl
Hello, does anyone know how to perform massive stock updates? I only find how to do the initial load. but I have almost 950 products to update stock daily. I would appreciate some help.

AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock