• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
4.7.2 Patch

This patch is to Update your POS from

Patch for V4.7.1 – Released 30 Nov 2021 to 4.7.2 Released 2 December

just Paste this in your POS Directory if you have 4.7.1+ Patch Installed to update from 4.7.1+Patch to 4.7.2

Attachments

• 4.7.2.zip
    79.8 KB · Views: 115
4.7.2 Patch

This patch is to Update your POS from

Patch for V4.7.1 – Released 30 Nov 2021 to 4.7.2 Released 2 December

just Paste this in your POS Directory if you have 4.7.1+ Patch Installed to update from 4.7.1+Patch to 4.7.2
you do a better job than the author of this software. thanks to all of you guys

when i edit subtotal, Quantity Field Update in decimal.
ex: if i want to sell a phone 500/- default price 450/-

when i edit subtotal it multiplies quantity.
help

Hello Babiato!
I have recently finished from re-designing the application to a dark theme and decided to share it with you.
All changes are done in app.css and are easily comment-able whenever you want to switch back. Also this will work for any version of the application.
Attached below are some snapshots from the theme.

React to this comment and I will PM the CSS Code (Just add to first line of public/css/app.css)

Note: I am not a front-end developer (You will not see the best css approaches, or even close to)
great job.

Hello Babiato!
I have recently finished from re-designing the application to a dark theme and decided to share it with you.
All changes are done in app.css and are easily comment-able whenever you want to switch back. Also this will work for any version of the application.

React to this comment and I will PM the CSS Code (Just add to first line of public/css/app.css)

Note: I am not a front-end developer (You will not see the best css approaches, or even close to)
Please Am interested

Reactions: kaveykh
when i edit subtotal, Quantity Field Update in decimal.
ex: if i want to sell a phone 500/- default price 450/-

when i edit subtotal it multiplies quantity.
help
Just tick/Enable this - go to --> Settings --> Business Settings --> tax--> Enable inline tax in purchase and sell

ultima.PNG
Guys, how to turn the comma in front into the back? Or eliminate the 2 zeros on the back?

Last edited:
ultima.PNG
Guys, how to turn the comma in front into the back? Or eliminate the 2 zeros on the back?
you can adjust the decimal significant figures for currency & quantity.

The default precision is 2 for currency & quantity if you want to change it follow the below steps:

1. Go to config/constants.php
  2. Change currency_precision value to change the precision for currency. The maximum is 4.
  3. Change quantity_precision value to change the precision for quantity. The maximum is 4.

I have Datatable error in Sales and SalesPos, Does anyone know any solution?

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
DataTables warning: table id=sell_table - Ajax error

Testing Version 4.5 and 4.6
PHP 7.4
I have the same problem
Did you solved it?

delete all version
but stay on
env
/public

And upload this version

Last edited:
you can adjust the decimal significant figures for currency & quantity.

The default precision is 2 for currency & quantity if you want to change it follow the below steps:

1. Go to config/constants.php
  2. Change currency_precision value to change the precision for currency. The maximum is 4.
  3. Change quantity_precision value to change the precision for quantity. The maximum is 4.
Succeeded for currency_precision. but replacing the comma with the point didn't work.

ult1.PNG
ult2 (2).PNG
I'm confused from version 3.5 until now, how come there are many zeros after we order the print report? do you guys also have the same problem.

Hello Babiato!

I want to try your theme,can you share css file ? :)

• Love
Reactions: enigmahernandez
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock