• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Hello Babiato!
I have recently finished from re-designing the application to a dark theme and decided to share it with you.
All changes are done in app.css and are easily comment-able whenever you want to switch back. Also this will work for any version of the application.
Attached below are some snapshots from the theme.

React to this comment and I will PM the CSS Code (Just add to first line of public/css/app.css)

Note: I am not a front-end developer (You will not see the best css approaches, or even close to)
Well done. Kindly share it with me.

Hello Babiato!
I have recently finished from re-designing the application to a dark theme and decided to share it with you.
All changes are done in app.css and are easily comment-able whenever you want to switch back. Also this will work for any version of the application.

React to this comment and I will PM the CSS Code (Just add to first line of public/css/app.css)

Note: I am not a front-end developer (You will not see the best css approaches, or even close to)
Nice work bro.
Kindly PM me with this file. Thanks

Patch for V4.7.1 – Released 30 Nov 2021​

Apply this patch by following this instruction for applying patch

1. QR code improvement: Added Enable label & base64 encryption in Invoice layout (used mostly Saudi Arabia country)
  2. View Stock adjustment column fix

V4.7.1 – Released 28 Nov 2021​

This File Include Version 4.7.1 Changed files and Patch files for 4.7.1
Just Paste this file in your Existing Installation of 4.7 and update it Or If you want to Install Fresh get files from Original Resource and Paste this into your POS Directory for 4.7.1 Patch

Note: This is just a 4.7.1 + Patch not Complete Code

@hackermiind care to explain why you have reported @guzdot as a "scammer"?

What! @hackermiind reported me as a scammer? What interactions have I had with you @hackermiind? Please lay it open publicly.
Be mindful of what you send fellow. And if that was done in error, I demand an apology from you publicly at @hackermiind.
@hackermiind As I see you have been online and not responded to me you've earned yourself 5 warning points for False Reporting. Enjoy!!

V4.7.1 – Released 28 Nov 2021​

This File Include Version 4.7.1 Changed files and Patch files for 4.7.1
Just Paste this file in your Existing Installation of 4.7 and update it Or If you want to Install Fresh get files from Original Resource and Paste this into your POS Directory for 4.7.1 Patch

Note: This is just a 4.7.1 + Patch not Complete Code

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Do you know a better option for POS? Is this the fastest and the most comprehensive POS out there?

Hello Babiato!

Nice work.
Waiting for share to us

Reactions: ywzak
Hello Babiato!

nice work bro i want it thank you in advance

Reactions: ywzak
Please can someone help me, when you click on the POS and you don't choose any customer, you can sell but the moment you choose a customer and select your product you want sell, when click on the cash or multiple pay, nothing happens, the payment option below, becomes disable. How can I fix this problem?

Hello Babiato!

Please, Cane, you give me the zip file password?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RizalAbdullah
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock