• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
I don't get it,
am I missing something regarding the zip password?

What's the password for the zip?

Please help me guys... Which folder I need to upload module zip files .

Just tell me root..
You can find the Module folder at the root of your project. You just unrar the files there. The final structure inside the folder must be Modules-->SuperAdmin-->files. If you want to install the superadmin, also you need to set the username who will be the superadmin in the env file at the root of the project. You can find every detailed step on the page of the developer

• Love
Reactions: fadelnavi
You can find the Module folder at the root of your project. You just unrar the files there. The final structure inside the folder must be Modules-->SuperAdmin-->files. If you want to install the superadmin, also you need to set the username who will be the superadmin in the env file at the root of the project. You can find every detailed step on the page of the developer

Brother... In file manager where I can upload MODULE ZIP bro

Brother... In file manager where I can upload MODULE ZIP bro
chose a user in the list of users to be the super admin. if you can't find .env file, turn hidden files on.
  1. Open .env file with the file editor. .env file is present inside the UltimatePOS directory
  2. Inside the env file, you will find “ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES” configuration. Add the username of the user which you want to make as superadmin.
    For example, if you want “user1” to be superadmin then add it like below:
    ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES=”user1″
and then go back to your side and into module, there will see a new upload button but you have to login with the user that you put in the .env file.

• Love
Reactions: Iamlerner
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock