• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Member WooCommerce Addon

Ultimate Member WooCommerce Addon v2.4.1

No permission to download
I'm getting the message below.

This version of "Ultimate Member - WooCommerce" requires the core Ultimate Member plugin to be 2.2.0 or higher.
Please update Ultimate Member to the latest version.

The problem is, the current UM plugin version is only 2.1.3. How do I get the 2.2.0?

Did you find a solution? I'm facing this too.

But what could cause this then? Does the free need nulling?
no :D
Minimum Core Plugin Version: 2.1.0
so edit plugin and change core version number to 2.1.0

Hi there, I leave the steps to make this work:
1. Change "define( 'um_woocommerce_requires', '2.2.0' );" to "define( 'um_woocommerce_requires', '2.1.0' );" in "/plugins/um-woocommerce/um-wocommerce.php"

2. Search for this function "check_wrong_licenses()" in "/plugins/ultimate-member/include/admin/core/class-admin-notices.php" and comment all the lines in the function except the first two.

Then in UM settingsyou will see "extension" tab, where is woocommerce config.

Thanks the admin for the files.

Hi there, I leave the steps to make this work:
1. Change "define( 'um_woocommerce_requires', '2.2.0' );" to "define( 'um_woocommerce_requires', '2.1.0' );" in "/plugins/um-woocommerce/um-wocommerce.php"

2. Search for this function "check_wrong_licenses()" in "/plugins/ultimate-member/include/admin/core/class-admin-notices.php" and comment all the lines in the function except the first two.

Then in UM settingsyou will see "extension" tab, where is woocommerce config.

Thanks the admin for the files.

Send me screenshots of yours if it worked. I want to see.

Anyone could upload any extension dashboard image from internet. You'll have to do the changes in the code and see it for yourself. I have not tested in other extensions, but I think it is the same.

Okay, although I already found a better way to make it work for me.

I used woocommerce account short code on the same page as the ultimate member profile page.

This way, it's easy to display and use woocommerce for my users.

Okay, although I already found a better way to make it work for me.

I used woocommerce account short code on the same page as the ultimate member profile page.

This way, it's easy to display and use woocommerce for my users.

That is a good and simple solution for the front end, but I don't think you could use Extension features like change user rol after make a purchase in some product because the extension is blocked by the code I marked. But maybe you don't need them.

That is a good and simple solution for the front end, but I don't think you could use Extension features like change user rol after make a purchase in some product because the extension is blocked by the code I marked. But maybe you don't need them.

I only need ultimate member for the profile section because of Learndash profile is a bit ugly and it allows students access to back-end.

Although I used design upgrade to fix the Edit profile link it was still not enough.

So the best way was to display the profile with ultimate member and use woocommerce normally without interference with ultimate member.

So I display 3 shortcodes on user profile.

Ultimate member,
Learndash Profile and
Woocommerce account.

I blocked out Learndash user picture and info display with design upgrade pro.

Then I use Elementor to style them together.

Reactions: numana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock