• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Member Profile Completeness Addon

Ultimate Member Profile Completeness Addon v2.2.9

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
AdminisTrator submitted a new resource:

Ultimate Member Profile Completeness Addon - Download Free Ultimate Member Profile Completeness Addon Nulled

profile-completeness-circle.png
With the profile completeness extension you can encourage or force users to complete their profiles. This is one of the best ways to ensure people engage on your site and ensures you do not have a site full of empty user profiles.

Key Features
  • Display profile fields a user has yet to complete and progress bar via sidebar widgets
  • Users can complete profile fields via pop-up anywhere on site or can go to profile to complete the fields
  • Force...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: makmerghen
Babak updated Ultimate Member Profile Completeness Addon with a new update entry:

Ultimate Member Profile Completeness Addon v2.1.2

Download Ultimate Member Profile Completeness Addon v2.1.2 Nulled Free
= v2.1.2: November 11, 2019 =

• Added: [um_profile_completeness_related_text] shortcode
  • Added: ability to change templates in theme via universal method UM()->get_template()
  • Added: Sanitize functions for request variables
  • Added: esc_attr functions to avoid XSS vulnerabilities

Read the rest of this update entry...

options work good or not ?

It doesn't. I told you the other day, you said you'd check it out including the woocommerce add-on but you didn't.

Woocommerce add-on for ultimate member don't work too.

It doesn't. I told you the other day, you said you'd check it out including the woocommerce add-on but you didn't.

Woocommerce add-on for ultimate member don't work too.
LOL Extensions will not work unless you have the Ultimate Member Core Plugin NULLED. I'll look at it later if I get time. Depends. :)

• Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
LOL Extensions will not work unless you have the Ultimate Member Core Plugin NULLED. I'll look at it later if I get time. Depends. :)

Yay! 🥳🥳

Tassie to the rescue!

Go Tassie, Go Tassie, Go Tassie... Go!

i null core plugin so I will try tomorrow for addons
bepatient please :D

You're so sweet and kind, you, Tassie and nullmaster and the other guys doing everything to keep BABIATO up and running. We don't deserve you guys.

• Love
Reactions: sebax
i null core plugin so I will try tomorrow for addons
bepatient please :D
Addons don't need nulling if core done correctly. :)

Ultimate Member Core 2.1.4 NULLED inc. Extensions Bundle (all I have anyway)

Enjoy!

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock