• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

You could try this plugin: https://babia.to/resources/wordpres...ress-1904470.73/updates#resource-update-80749
IΒ΄m using since 2020 or before without problems. :)
wonderfull....
nice tools

but i find the problem for me...

how to put original tag on my post ?
i try and the result "no tags"
then i try to enable [] tag from post .. result i got like this
sample title: "Babiato is the great forum"
my tags: babiato,is,the,great,forum

edit: ofcource im not trying to get rss from babiato :p it's only example

IΒ΄m suposing that you are trying to recover the articles from a RSS feed. Normally I try recover rss feeds from Wordpress sites, because you only need activate the setting: Set meta tags as WordPress tags or to use the title as tag: Set title words as tags
But, if you are using other kind of source that is not wordpress, normally will be hard to retrieve the tags :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock