• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Ultimate Giveaway] BulletProof Security Pro w/ Genuine License

Status
Not open for further replies.

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
FRONT-LOGO3.png

Giveaway Hosted By - Litemere Hosting - https://www.litemere.com

Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

25 Babiato Members will be Awarded BulletProof Pro!

If you want/need BulletProof Security Pro, post a reply with the message, "We Want BulletProof!"

*New Members are not eligible for this giveaway and their post will not count as part of the 10 required.

*You must install plugin on website to get License. I will need WordPress Login Details to apply API Key. Here is Bullet Proof Pro, please install before giving me login details.

BulletProof Security Pro Download

Lets Get It!

@adderall
Litemere Hosting

UPDATE: Official BulletProof Professional Giveaway Starts, Tuesday, August 10, 2021. Make sure you have your website details ready!

Last edited:
"We Want BulletProof!"

hi thanks for the giveaway.

FRONT-LOGO3.png

Before this giveaway is active, I need to know how many Babiato Members are interested in BulletProof Security Pro.

If you want/need BulletProof Security Pro, post a reply with the message, "We Want BulletProof!"

If at least Ten (10) Babiato Members reply within 48Hours, I shall activate the official giveaway. The sooner we reach 10 the sooner I will start issuing Licenses.

*New Members are not eligible for this giveaway and their post will not count as part of the 10 required.
*You must install plugin on website to get License.

Lets Get It!

@adderall
Litemere Hosting
"We Want BulletProof!"

FRONT-LOGO3.png

Before this giveaway is active, I need to know how many Babiato Members are interested in BulletProof Security Pro.

If at least Ten (10) Babiato Members reply within 48Hours, I shall activate the official giveaway. The sooner we reach 10 the sooner I will start issuing Licenses.

*You must install plugin on website to get License.

Lets Get It!

@adderall
Litemere Hosting
We Want BulletProof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock