• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Dashboard Pro - Full Control Over Your WordPress Dashboard

Ultimate Dashboard Pro - Full Control Over Your WordPress Dashboard v3.8

No permission to download
All I can suggest for you now is to delete any Ultimate Member plugin or addon and do a clean of your database and remove any residing value to Ultimate Member, as well as WordPress caches.

Then once you know everything is clean, simply install the Ultimate Member plugin again and it should be active for you.

The mismatch can be taken out of the code, however given the amount of times that this plugin has been downloaded, it has not been a common problem to have to had removed it.

I have tested the main download on local, sandbox and live sites and it works fine on all.

Just tested again on sandbox and simply installed Pro from here and activated it, got told to install and activate Free version, so did that and this is the result.

i deleted the plugins and reinstalled from scratch. despite this the problem persists. I don't want to clean up the database data for the many settings created, it would be an important job to redo from the beginning :-(

Reactions: arvien
3.7.0.1 form me is not nulled i have a message about licence

License key mismatch!
Please
Code:
revalidate your license key
for Ultimate Dashboard PRO.

Reactions: Babik
Code:
<?php
// Define the option_name and option_value
$option_name = 'ultimate_dashboard_license_key';
$option_value = '123456-123456-123456-123456';

// Update the option in the wp_options table
update_option($option_name, $option_value);
?>

Save this to website root as "activate_lic.php"

Then navigate to /activate_lic.php

ACTIVATED

Update Please..

Changelog​

Version 3.8 - January 03, 2024​

• New: Breakdance support for Custom Admin Pages & Page Builder Dashboard

Version 3.7.0.1 - February 13, 2023​

• Hotfix: Error with newly introduced Bricks support for Custom Admin Pages.

Thanks

Reactions: smalok
Code:
<?php
// Define the option_name and option_value
$option_name = 'ultimate_dashboard_license_key';
$option_value = '123456-123456-123456-123456';

// Update the option in the wp_options table
update_option($option_name, $option_value);
?>

Save this to website root as "activate_lic.php"

Then navigate to /activate_lic.php

ACTIVATED
Not Work

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock