• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin For WordPress

Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin For WordPress v.8.5

No permission to download
The plugin is causing errors with loco translate! it does not allow loco translate to use atomatic translations with google API, someone has had such problem?

Hi Bro @Babak Who things going?

Do not save ANY when some one do any change in Edit Your Account in public profile
any one have any idea how fix it? Any Help PLEASE?

Babak updated Ultimate Affiliate Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin v6.8 Nulled

Download Ultimate Affiliate Pro v6.8 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.8 – 09.21.2020

- Fix Earnings chart from My Account dashboard
- Fix Export Referrals to CSV data
- Fix "Get Affiliate Link" into Product Links section
- Fix Product Links sorting option
- Improve Woo Account page integration module workflow
- Improve PayPal Payout failed situations
- Improve Referrer links module workflow
- Improve DataBase calls

Read the rest of this update entry...

any way of making it work with Ultimate Membership Pro?
@Jamacart , both plugins were made by the same developer with integration in mind. Read both documentations and you're good to go.

@Jamacart , both plugins were made by the same developer with integration in mind. Read both documentations and you're good to go.
Its a small thing that links both plugins..
#request Addons if possible :)

The referral links does not work, it keeps redirecting to Homepage instead of opening the referral form. Please help, anyone

The referral links does not work, it keeps redirecting to Homepage instead of opening the referral form. Please help, anyone

Verify your Pretty link addon, also, it is normal operation, you enter the affiliate url, the system shows the home page in the url bar, but inserts the affiliate's cookies, so if there is a record, it is under the " affiliate" who referred. Hoppe this help

Verify your Pretty link addon, also, it is normal operation, you enter the affiliate url, the system shows the home page in the url bar, but inserts the affiliate's cookies, so if there is a record, it is under the " affiliate" who referred. Hoppe this help
Thanks alot for the response.
So how is it supposed to work, please? Because I expectthe people I want to refer with the link to see a registration page instead of home page

Thanks alot for the response.
So how is it supposed to work, please? Because I expectthe people I want to refer with the link to see a registration page instead of home page
Have diferent ways depend your configuration.
Doble check addons !!!
If Friendly URL or not will the URL look diferent.
BUT the system works with COOKIES. so one you open the Affiliate URL (system insert a cookie) and then the url change like home page url BUT DONT WORRY. anything you do after opend affiliates url and the cookie is insert, Is some one buy, sigup etc. will be registered to your Affiliate.
Sorry for my english and i hoppe you catch the idea. Need to TEST and TRY

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock