• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder By Brainstorm

Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder By Brainstorm v3.19.19

No permission to download
Babak updated Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder with a new update entry:

Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder v3.19.10

Download Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder v3.19.10 (formerly Visual Composer) Nulled Free
v3.19.10
8 Jun 2021

Hello!
We are back with an update! In this update, we present to you some improvements and fixes that a few of you requested for.
Changelog in brief:
  • Improvement: Compatibility with the latest JavaScript and CSS standard rule.
  • Improvement: Added the prefix to all the PHP functions and class names to avoid future conflicts.
  • Improvement: Added the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder with a new update entry:

Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder v3.19.11

Download Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder v3.19.11 (formerly Visual Composer) Nulled Free
Version 3.19.11
22 Jul 2021

We are back with an update! In this update, we present to you some improvements and fixes that a few of you requested for.
Changelog in brief:
  • Improvement: Compatibility with the WordPress 5.8.
  • Fix: Advanced Carousel element not working properly.
  • Fix: The Price Box element is not showing horizontally.
  • Fix: Hotspot...

Please activate your copy of the Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder to get update notifications, access to support features & other resources!

Please activate your copy of the Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder to get update notifications, access to support features & other resources!
To remove the nag for the update key.

step 1: Go to Ultimate_VC_Addons/admin/bsf-core/auto-update/admin-functions.php
step 2: Find $status !== 'registered'
step 3: Remove ! in front of ==

Enjoy !!
I think this will help you

used this plugin, and for the first time from Babiato. also read all your comments in discussion topic. @Babak is exactly right. This Plugin is awesome and works properly even without activation.
I used this plugin on Bridge Theme, one of the best wordpress themes ever, I admit. and now Im looking at its great results when working. the most compatible plugin with VC and WP

Thanks Babiato Stuff 🙏 🙏 🙏 💜💜🌞🌞🌞

Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder v3.19.11 UNTOUCHED
Note: this plugin can use without null

Thanks Babiato Masters! but I found some issues here.

ADDONS.jpg

The Effect Tab, doesnt works properly.
I have activated the separator but it doesnt works !
I think Extra Tab doesnt work because of the liecence!
Then we have to use the NULL VERSION

and here, if you have any suggestions for creating a separator please guide me.

before I used Massive Addons and it made problems for website font. and now after inactiving the plugin, I have lost all my sepatators and I have to show the site to my customer tomorrow morning!
please guide me to get back all sepatators again.

Thanks BABIATO HEROS 🙏 🙏 🙏 🌹 🌹 🌹

@Babak @Kao X3

Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder v3.19.12 (formerly Visual Composer)

Download Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder v3.19.12 (formerly Visual Composer) Nulled Free
v3.19.12 - 25 Aug 2022

Hello!
Changelog in brief:
  • Improvement: Compatibility with the WordPress 6.0.
  • Fix: Fonts are not loading in the Google Font Manager tab.
  • Fix: The row background image scroll effect does not work on mobile...

@Babak getting "Please activate your copy of the Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder to get update notifications, access to support features & other resources!"

I'm not comfortable with the code and need this removed, it's not something I can ignore can you please advise or update with this removed? :)

Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder v3.19.13

Download Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder v3.19.13 (formerly Visual Composer) Nulled Free
v3.19.13 - 28 Nov 2022

Hello!
Changelog in brief:
  • Improvement: Fonts related warning in google page speed insights due to custom fonts.
  • Fix: Customizer layout breaks due to conflict with astra pro plugin.
You will soon receive an...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock