• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Addons for Elementor

Ultimate Addons for Elementor v1.36.31

No permission to download
Babak updated Ultimate Addons for Elementor - Elementor Addons & Widgets with a new update entry:

Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro v1.29.0 Nulled

Download Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro v1.29.0 Nulled Free
Version 1.29.0 - Wednesday, 20th January 2021. Thank To @medw1311

- New: Introduced WooCommerce Mini Cart widget.
- Improvement: Compatibility with Elementor v3.1.0 - Soft deprecated functions updated.
- Improvement: FAQ Schema - Added unique ID to the FAQ question field.
- Improvement: User Registration Form - Added 'Phone' field.
- Improvement: Woo - Add to Cart - Added support to default WooCommerce...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hi..how can I use php old version ? Only this works on my site. Or else it has problem with Gravity Form

Hello BabaK,
whoever has Cpanel with php 7.4, have a problem with this plugin (elementor - gravity forms at least).
As php 8.01 is not yet ready for production server (most plugins have not yet implement it),
the old version is as "must" for as for have it work seamlessly.

please update php and wp version.
Hello nullmaster and thank you for your response.
I always update wordpress to the latest version.
An example of the problematic situation with php 8 is as follows:
I use Wordfence in the most of my websites. It gives a warning when I switch the accounts to php 8.0:
Php 8 is not yet supported and unpredicted behavior could occur ...

v1.29.1 Untouched @NullMaster

Version 1.29.1 - Tuesday, 23rd February 2021
- Improvement: Video - Added self hosted video type.
- Improvement: Video Gallery - Added self hosted video type.
- Improvement: Navigation Menu - Added active color support to the custom menu type.
- Improvement: Particle Backgrounds - Replaced particles.js with tsParticles for better performance.
- Improvement: Table of Contents - Added 'Scroll to Top Offset' option for Scroll to Top.
- Improvement: Timeline - Added 'uael_timeline_infinite_limit' filter to change the limit of number of pages while infinite loading.
- Fix: Particle Backgrounds - Not working on archive pages.
- Fix: Image Gallery - 'Row Gap' adding the extra space below the images with the Hello theme.
- Fix: Image Gallery - Fixed justified layout not aligning the images properly.

Attachments

• ultimate-elementor-1.29.1.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 21
Babak updated Ultimate Addons for Elementor - Elementor Addons & Widgets with a new update entry:

Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro v1.29.1 Nulled

Download Ultimate Addons for Elementor Pro v1.29.1 Nulled Free

Enter anything as licence key.

Version 1.29.1 - Tuesday, 23rd February 2021 - Thanks to @NullMaster

- Improvement: Video - Added self hosted video type.
- Improvement: Video Gallery - Added self hosted video type.
- Improvement: Navigation Menu - Added active color support to the custom menu type.
- Improvement: Particle Backgrounds - Replaced particles.js with tsParticles for better performance.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone has this problem that when Ultimate Addons for Elementor is activated then elementor stops working?

I have elementor, elementor pro, element pack and envato elements plugins installed and activated and all works fine but when activating ultimate addons then all i get is a loading spinner in the elementor sidebar like in the screenshot below.

What's wrong?

You need Ultimate addons for Elementor -OLD VERSION- like me. I don't have it, until someone crack it (v1.29.1). Or, you can update your php to 8.02 & most of your plugins wont' work anymore (I already try it - Don't do it).

You need Ultimate addons for Elementor -OLD VERSION- like me. I don't have it, until someone crack it (v1.29.1). Or, you can update your php to 8.02 & most of your plugins wont' work anymore (I already try it - Don't do it).
Why would you need to update to PHP8? Is this something peculiar to the nulled version @NullMaster?

Works fine for me with PHP 7.3.25 (Licenced version though)

Most of the time the "spinner" issue is due to not enough memory or Max Input Vars being set too low. Both can be increased in php.ini. Memory should be at least 512M and Max Input Vars at least 6000

Why would you need to update to PHP8? Is this something peculiar to the nulled version @NullMaster?

Works fine for me with PHP 7.3.25 (Licenced version though)

Most of the time the "spinner" issue is due to not enough memory or Max Input Vars being set too low. Both can be increased in php.ini. Memory should be at least 512M and Max Input Vars at least 6000
No, nothing wrong with the nullmaster's version. If you had sometime the original version of the plugin at hand, you could see that there are 2 versions included in the zip file. The -OLD VERSION- has something to do with specific server configurations and/or php builds. I tried in my dedicated server running centos 7 - WHM/CPanel, to switch some accounts to php 8.02 & the new version of the plugin worked with elementor, but some others won't. So, the -OLD VERSION- is mandatory for me & some other guys, as I can see.

No, nothing wrong with the nullmaster's version. If you had sometime the original version of the plugin at hand, you could see that there are 2 versions included in the zip file. The -OLD VERSION- has something to do with specific server configurations and/or php builds. I tried in my dedicated server running centos 7 - WHM/CPanel, to switch some accounts to php 8.02 & the new version of the plugin worked with elementor, but some others won't. So, the -OLD VERSION- is mandatory for me & some other guys, as I can see.
How old are we speaking here, I've had my Astra account for about 1.5 years now and I can't say I've ever seen 2 different versions in the zip file?

How old are we speaking here, I've had my Astra account for about 1.5 years now and I can't say I've ever seen 2 different versions in the zip file?
Take a look at nullmaster's post #248 in this forum (page 13). This is the last working -OLD VERSION- witch I'm using right now.

Take a look at nullmaster's post #248 in this forum (page 13). This is the last working -OLD VERSION- witch I'm using right now.
Actually I remember that now but it suggests it is something unique to his null as the untouched is always a single version.

Actually I remember that now but it suggests it is something unique to his null as the untouched is always a single version.
If you purchase the original from codecanyon, both of these versions still are bundled in the zip.

If you purchase the original from codecanyon, both of these versions still are bundled in the zip.
Wait..... From codecanyon? I didn't even know it was on there. Can you show me the link?

Wait... you are right. Its not there. My mistake
If you want to PM me the login details for a site where the nulled version doesn't work for you I'll install the legit version with licence free of charge so we can see if you still have the problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock