• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UK Fiverr Verification - $100 for service rendered and $10 per additional request

loster

Jan 28, 2019
THIS IS FOR ONLY UK RESIDENTS. If you are not in the UK please do not participate.

Hello, fam. I'm hoping someone could help with my Fiverr profile verification.
Now, I know this is a touchy topic so please only interested persons should reply.
If you know this is not your thing please don't leave bad comments.
Only UK based persons should apply. Payment would be made via PayPal.

I'm a seller -web designer on Fiverr and I happen to have several Fiverr accounts so I can generate more sales. Fiverr recently launched ID verification. Since I've verified already with another account, I'm not able to do that for the other accounts so this is where you come in. I need your help to verify the account. Find the details below.

Instructions.
1- You'd need to login and first add your phone number and then continue with the Verification process.
2- You'd be asked for your ID as well. You'll need to upload it.

About Fiverr. Fiverr is a freelance marketplace where sellers offer services to buyers. As I mentioned above, I am a web developer and I design websites.
This is not a scam or money laundry scheme. I have real services that I offer on the account.

After the service is completed, the full balance would be paid to you. Based on your trust level on this forum, I am willing to negotiate paying a percentage before you do the actual verification.

Everything would be done here on this forum so the process is transparent since I'd need more people in the future for more verifications.

For ongoing support, a $10 fee will be paid anytime I require an SMS code from Fiverr sent to your mobile number. This SMS code is required when I want to update my account and do things like update my email address etc.

Feel free to ask questions if you're not sure.

REQUIRING OTHER'S PHONE NUMBER FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSE . . . DOESN'T SEEM TO BE PROPER APPROACH . . . CLOSED . . . WARNED NOT TO REPEAT SUCH THREAD !!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock