• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme

UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme v3.2.20

No permission to download
Has anyone attempted to to change the Analytics auth settings so that they are connected to your personal/company account rather than the Admintwentytwenty account? I'm not sure my clients will know to trust that.

I haven't tried yet, but just wondering if anyone else had already been successful.

Does it happen to you that menu options disappear?
1627109580269.png Normally woocommerce and products have more options but now they disappear, I have looked at the menu editor, I even deactivated it but while the plugin is active the rest is not shown
This is because of plugin conflict. Try to turn the jetpack plugin off It will fix it. I already talk with the support they will fix it within few days hopefully.

smartass updated UiPress (formerly WP Admin 2020) - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme with a new update entry:

UiPress (formerly WP Admin 2020) - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme 2.1.4.1 (NULLED)

2.1.4.1 – 11/08/2021

Fix: Fixed bug on some setups where UIP can’t read the default overview json template file and resulted in blank screen
Fix: Fixed issue with redirect to overview page directing to old overview page

2.1.4 – 11/08/2021

Added: Added new Overview page
Added: Added the ability to hide notifications centre by user / role as well as updates
Added: Added the ability to hide notifications centre by user / role as well as...

Read the rest of this update entry...

smartass updated UiPress (formerly WP Admin 2020) - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme with a new update entry:

UiPress (formerly WP Admin 2020) - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme 2.1.5 (NULLED)

2.1.5 – 20/08/2021

Fix: Fixed dark mode issue on the login page create account section and reset password section
Fix: Fixed name of overview page name displayed in browser tabs
Fix: Fixed several issues in the menu creator in dark mode
Fix: Fixed issues with theme option descriptions in the uipress settings
Fix: Fixed issue with overview cards where when translated, adding them back to the overview could break the layout
Fix: Fixd layout of...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
no, this is my overview tab xD

1630251885631.png
Having the same issue.
I migrate the site to another domain it's working fine.
But on my main domain, it's not showing anything on the overview page.

Reactions: Zer01ne
Having the same issue.
I migrate the site to another domain it's working fine.
But on my main domain, it's not showing anything on the overview page.
let me know if anyone figured it out.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 11.31.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-31 at 11.31.59 PM.png
    291 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Zer01ne
Can you please update the resource as there’s a new version available

UiPress (formerly WP Admin 2020) - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme 2.1.6 (NULLED)

2.1.6 – 06/09/2021

Added: Added the option to add custom classes to menu items in the menu creator
Added: Added the option to add link targets (open in new tab) to menu items in the menu creator
Added: Added Cezch translation
Added: Allowed iframes and embeds in the custom html blocks of the overview page
Change: Improved light mode contrast between white and light grey
Change: Custom fonts now load in the front end admin bar
Change:...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock