• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uhelp - Helpdesk Support Ticketing System

Uhelp - Helpdesk Support Ticketing System v3.1.2 Untouched

No permission to download
Sorry for the long delay, followed the steps and it all working good but unable to log in admin dashboard with the login credentials

To make nulled replace these files

>> app\Http\Controllers\Installer\FinalController.php
>> app\Http\Middleware\ApiCheckingMiddleware.php

Download files

Dump database

user; [email protected]
pwd; asdfasdf
Hi buddy, thanks for your effort..just a quick question, were you able to fix the forgot password in the admin login page?

Can you please update? if possible

Version V.1.2.2 - Update 10th-August-2022.
Updates :
1. IMPORTANT UPDATE : A few files were updated in order to improve the security of our "Uhelp" application.

Please add a new updated

Version V.1.2.2 - Update 10th-August-2022

Updates :
1. IMPORTANT UPDATE : A few files were updated in order to improve the security of our "Uhelp" application.

Reactions: LuvUAE
cannot install, it says
The envato purchasecode field is required.
even I've replaced and uploaded the db

I set all imap settings, I run cronjob, but there is no email to ticket. Is there any other change I need to make?

try to use default email configs. Probably, your server has some port issues.

I'm using the default mail config but is not working . does it work for you?
Yes, it works. Which hosting provider are you using?
Try to open a case with them and investigate if you have all necessary ports open for the mail server.

Yes, it works. Which hosting provider are you using?
Try to open a case with them and investigate if you have all necessary ports open for the mail server.
Can you help with setting up a cronjob? What exactly do I need to write in the cronjob?
there is probably an error there.

Reactions: alexbeck
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock