• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uber for Handymen AppDupe

Uber for Handymen AppDupe 2017

No permission to download

mecoder

Feb 22, 2021
deadlyheart4u submitted a new resource:

Uber for Handymen AppDupe - Nulled Script & Apps

At Appdupe, we proffer you with our Uber For Handyman Services App that’s drenched in a stellar array of features and a robust functionality. Having built tapping groundbreaking technology, this world-class on-demand handyman services app is devised to propel your entrepreneurial efforts to himalayan heights! Highly recommended.

Read more about this resource...

We all know this is a rare resource but I am giving it for free under these conditions:

1. Introduce yourself to the community

2. Like the resource

3. PM me for the password

Last edited:
there is no database .sql file & no installation steps ,
so how can i make it work

Thanx for this share Mate but 2017? I need a 50 lbs bags of coffee to try and make this work?

the probleme is with database
no database in this file
thier are a couple of bugs that you need to patch up as the system is running on an older version of laravel and old version of php migrate and seed the database

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock