• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TvMods YesMovies Portal working with PHP 7.4 (not nulled)

Hi there! Can you check this database I just found please? Is that a new database or old database?

Attachments

• movie.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 42
Hi there! Can you check this database I just found please? Is that a new database or old database?
We Already Purchased This Theme...

ITS A PIECE OF TRASH
Don't Waste Your Valuable Time and Look for Something Else maybe a Similar Script from a Different Dev.....

Last edited:
We Already Purchased This Theme...

ITS A PIECE OF TRASH
Don't Waste Your Valuable Time and Look for Something Else maybe a Similar Script from a Different Dev.....
can you give me the sql file or share the nulled version?

I have some programming experience, maybe I can fix it if it's bugs

I am asking about sql file and did not ask for your opinion !!
I have some programming experience, maybe I can fix it if it's bugs
It doesn't have any bugs. The source code that developer provides is complete useless and it doesn't even work properly. Lost of code define functions are incomplete.

Ps. If you really have good programming knowledge then also you should have good reading skills too.

Check here, Someone already posted here. And They're giving opinions just because they had already wasted their time for this useless things and even me too, So don't be rude for this.

Hi,I have paid money yesterday (about 13 hours ago) the order is still in pending,how much time it'll take to complete the order?

Please tell me brothers,I have paid 220$ for this but it doesn't have database,can anyone help me in this?
I have bought from 123stream.cms they have same Skype address they are cheaters and robbers.

Attachments

• moviestars_installation_data_api_enabled_final_v1.0.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 49
He won't be able to .. Even I tried multiple Times with Paypal Support... They rejected 😂🤣

I was thinking he mite have better luck as he hasn’t received anything yet 🙂

It’s strange how they didn’t refund you. I give the same complaint letter to the one who shared adult script on here and he was refunded within 24 hours . See the comment on the thread says thanks

that’s script had a upload problem that’s all 🙂

• Wow
Reactions: BlakenFist
to whom you have paid money???
to (tvmods or to 123stream cms)???
can you tell me bro?

Are they real or cheaters?
I have paid and they are not Even replying me...
Have they sent script to anyone before me or not?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock