• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TvMods YesMovies Portal working with PHP 7.4 (not nulled)

Already tried using the old sql file from the old script that is already here. No luck wont work.
Yes, you are right because the complete script's functionalities now work on the Dev's server API calling. For each and every step of installation dev's server needs approval and even though old SQL file also don't have query for running installation data.

BIODATA ABOUT THIS FILE:

This File Was Uploaded to Nulled on 5th December 2020... On 14th December Someone Asked for SQL Dump File but the Uploader went Offline Since 6th December 2020 and never came online Again...

I can only Conclude This: Either TvMods Put him in Jail or He's Dead
Where-ever he is RIP
@BlakenFist Mate, Thankyou for giving me confidence but it's possible only if someone will provide the dump or else it's not possible to run the script. And they guy who posted it for null maybe could help to provide the dump.

Edit: And although dev is really very smart that he used very random weird values for variables, which could really confuse any coder to modify the code.

Yes, you are right because the complete script's functionalities now work on the Dev's server API calling. For each and every step of installation dev's server needs approval and even though old SQL file also don't have query for running installation data.

@BlakenFist Mate, Thankyou for giving me confidence but it's possible only if someone will provide the dump or else it's not possible to run the script. And they guy who posted it for null maybe could help to provide the dump.
If You are Sure You can Null it Using the Dump File ...
We Can Make a Group Buy.. I am Sure Many of The People Would be Interested in this Theme...

Reactions: ukgamer
Last edited:
Reactions: frankyoe2
It has 2 version: one year and lifetime

1614090650197.png
Either One
As The Developer is New we Don't Know For How Long is he Gonna Provide those Updates...
You will be taking a Gamble on the Lifetime one But Might be a Good One...

Let Us Know When You purchased it...

If You are Sure You can Null it Using the Dump File ...
We Can Make a Group Buy.. I am Sure Many of The People Would be Interested in this Theme...
Let me just get over the script completely, tomorrow morning I'll inform you @BlakenFist bro. Will that be okay? Because I have to make sure that there's not must be no licensing api system in the script.

I have installed the script with the old SQL file @BlakenFist @ukgamer bro.
I had to changed a lot things like in MYSQL to run it. But I think most of the functionalities will not work as because there are maybe less SQL query.

I haven't installed with the installer, I have installed it by implementing codes.

Check it below.

I have installed the script with the old SQL file @BlakenFist @ukgamer bro.
I had to changed a lot things like in MYSQL to run it. But I think most of the functionalities will not work as because there are maybe less SQL query.

I haven't installed with the installer, I have installed it by implementing codes.

Check it below.
It May not Be perfect... But If we have the New SQL I think It Should Work Fine....

Just a Thing that I Would Like To Mention That if Someone Purchases the Theme and Installs They Might Need to Export Their SQL File to share with us.... Or Maybe We could Just Give a Fake Call to the Server using the real license for the SQL?

@vvuongbac any Updates on Purchase bro?

I was able to install the script using the old SQL dump provided in this thread, however I'm getting some SQL error in the homepage, I'll check if making few changes will fix it

I was able to install the script using the old SQL dump provided in this thread, however I'm getting some SQL error in the homepage, I'll check if making few changes will fix it
Dont waste your time mate. It wont this script has been updated way too far from the old.

Dont waste your time mate. It wont this script has been updated way too far from the old.
Indeed, I had to change some table names also made some code changes but that won't be enough, this database is not compatible with the current release

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock