• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] verify google api for googledrive sharer (yuudrive, neodrive, etc)

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
For this thread i will teach you how to verify googledrive api by yourself so you can save the money and use that money to improve your project
(if you have any question about this, pls comment, dont PM me. so other people can see and learn from there and also they can help you while i offline)
Screenshot (1299).png

=> First you need to have Googledrive sharer script that need people login into that sites, if you didn't have, you can download it on here or you can search it yourself on github, or from the babiato forum.
- Yuudrive
- Neodrive (Link coming soon) *i lost the files sorry XD
- BakaDrive
- KuroSharer (Link coming soon) *i forget where i store this lol

After you install all the googledrive sharer, all you need is setting it and place the console's api and secret key to your sharer, (you can do it. like the tutorial inside the script)
After all done, now we going to verify the Google api

Screenshot (1301).png
For Before you click create, make sure you verify your domain first on Domain Verification. the easiest way to verify your domain is verify that from Google Webmaster
so make sure you register your domain from google webmaster before you verify that on Console

After you verify domain, you can continue input all required data to the console. make sure you fill all form
Screenshot (1303).png

After you finish, click save and continue. so now you can see new button in the console that says you need to verify that api now.
Screenshot (1306).png
so calm down. don't cry... just click prepare for verification button

Here the games begin...
You need to fill "How will the scopes be used?" and make sure that you not against google TOS, Etc so your api will be approved
you need to explain how the api scope will use on your sites, MAKE SURE TO WRITE AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE, so google api will approve it 2-7 days
Screenshot (1308).png
because iam indonesian, on past i verify this with this method...
i explain them in basic indonesian language, and explain as simple as i can to describe how the item scope will be used.
Make sure to write down and explain without against google policy.
After it before you next to next page... you need to give youtube video.

aplikasi saya akan menggunakan
untuk menerima data email pengguna sebagai data email pengguna di website saya

untuk menerima data profil pengguna sebagai data dasar profil di website saya

untuk menerima data file pengguna di google drive untuk sharing file ke sesama pengguna website

untuk menyimpan data konfigurasi pengguna

untuk melihat metadata file pengguna ( nama, ukuran, tipe ) , digunakan untuk memberi tahu pengguna, bila file mereka sudah diubah, atau tidak lagi tersedia

Here the game mode increase to hard mode. you should make a simple video that demonstration the first time visitor came to your sites, until they can download the link.
also you need to make video about admin feature. what will admin can do that can't ordinary users do....
(1 video prespective from visitor and admin. try your best to make it not more than 5 minutes)

Next
on Optional info
Screenshot (1310).png
Share email addresses of any Google contacts you've had in the past
you can write down your friend gmail adresses that have verified googledrive sharer api
Share any final details about your app. Include any information that will help us with verification, like the Project IDs of any other projects that use OAuth.
You can fill this with your's friend's api id that they already verified so google can speed up your api through that connection
Example You can open https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/dashboard?project=[name]
That's [name] is the Api id. you can get it from your friend's that already have the verified ones.... and i suggest to NOT use your own api id
Provide up to 3 more links to any relevant documentation
You can fill this 3 Link with link to screenshoot of your sharer (index/home area, and download area)
and the last you can add the link to googledrive docx or PDF that have information about your googledrive sharer, api, how to use, how to download, etc (you should create it urself)

And that's all... you need for getting verified by googledrive api (last tested on december 2020)
maybe this will be different in future, (it's will depend on googledrive policy)

maybe that's all i can give to you for now.
but i strongly suggest you to use other googledrive that didn't require verify from console, because now, start on covid 19 outbreak, they verify the site more slowly and now have a big chance to get rejected. Back then, january 2020. my friend's told me that verify googledrive api takes 2-5 days maximum. but now it will takes a week. and i learn this all just in last december so maybe i miss something. so if you have errors or something that you didn't understand you can ask me on comment below...
thanks for read

Spoiler for new googledrive api that doesn't need api verification + login (my new project lol)
Screenshot (1311).png

thanks for coming here...
be safe and have a good time

you can write down your friend gmail adresses that have verified googledrive sharer api
Share any final details about your app. Include any information that will help us with verification, like the Project IDs of any other projects that use OAuth.
You can fill this with your's friend's api id that they already verified so google can speed up your api through that connection
Example You can open https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/dashboard?project=[name]
That's [name] is the Api id. you can get it from your friend's that already have the verified ones.... and i suggest to NOT use your own api id

i have not friend verify api. now how i fill this?

Thank you (y)
You're welcome

i have not friend verify api. now how i fill this?
if you didn't have it... you can ignore it
but since this all must be filled
you maybe will have higer chance to get rejected

that's why forum like babiato is very helpfull to something like this...
because you can ask some people to show their api name to help the verify method

Reactions: kingpranay
if you didn't have it... you can ignore it
but since this all must be filled
you maybe will have higer chance to get rejected

that's why forum like babiato is very helpfull to something like this...
because you can ask some people to show their api name to help the verify method

okey thanks

Thank you (y)
and can you also share a video you created for API verification so we create a video like that

Thank you (y)
and can you also share a video you created for API verification so we create a video like that
for video tutorial, on past we create something like this
we use that for verifying the old yuudrive edited script...
but for now, i not use verification anymore, because my new project don't require the api to be verified

Reactions: thenerd and nilkam
For this thread i will teach you how to verify googledrive api by yourself so you can save the money and use that money to improve your project
(if you have any question about this, pls comment, dont PM me. so other people can see and learn from there and also they can help you while i offline)
Screenshot (1299).png

=> First you need to have Googledrive sharer script that need people login into that sites, if you didn't have, you can download it on here or you can search it yourself on github, or from the babiato forum.
- Yuudrive
- BakaDrive

After you install all the googledrive sharer, all you need is setting it and place the console's api and secret key to your sharer, (you can do it. like the tutorial inside the script)

Screenshot (1301).png
For Before you click create, make sure you verify your domain first on Domain Verification. the easiest way to verify your domain is verify that from Google Webmaster
so make sure you register your domain from google webmaster before you verify that on Console

After you verify domain, you can continue input all required data to the console. make sure you fill all form
Screenshot (1303).png

After you finish, click save and continue. so now you can see new button in the console that says you need to verify that api now.
Screenshot (1306).png

Here the games begin...
You need to fill "How will the scopes be used?" and make sure that you not against google TOS, Etc so your api will be approved
you need to explain how the api scope will use on your sites, MAKE SURE TO WRITE AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE, so google api will approve it 2-7 days
Screenshot (1308).png
i explain them in basic indonesian language, and explain as simple as i can to describe how the item scope will be used.

untuk menerima data file pengguna di google drive untuk sharing file ke sesama pengguna website

untuk melihat metadata file pengguna ( nama, ukuran, tipe ) , digunakan untuk memberi tahu pengguna, bila file mereka sudah diubah, atau tidak lagi tersedia

Here the game mode increase to hard mode. you should make a simple video that demonstration the first time visitor came to your sites, until they can download the link.
also you need to make video about admin feature. what will admin can do that can't ordinary users do....
(1 video prespective from visitor and admin. try your best to make it not more than 5 minutes)

Next
on Optional info
Screenshot (1310).png
You can fill this 3 Link with link to screenshoot of your sharer (index/home area, and download area)
and the last you can add the link to googledrive docx or PDF that have information about your googledrive sharer, api, how to use, how to download, etc (you should create it urself)

And that's all... you need for getting verified by googledrive api (last tested on december 2020)
maybe this will be different in future, (it's will depend on googledrive policy)

but i strongly suggest you to use other googledrive that didn't require verify from console, because now, start on covid 19 outbreak, they verify the site more slowly and now have a big chance to get rejected. Back then, january 2020. my friend's told me that verify googledrive api takes 2-5 days maximum. but now it will takes a week. and i learn this all just in last december so maybe i miss something. so if you have errors or something that you didn't understand you can ask me on comment below...
thanks for read

Spoiler for new googledrive api that doesn't need api verification + login (my new project lol)
Screenshot (1311).png

I have received this email. After following your instructions. What should I do now?

Attachments

• Google OAuth Review Request.png
    Google OAuth Review Request.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 83
Screenshot (1299).png

- Yuudrive
- BakaDrive

Screenshot (1301).png

Screenshot (1303).png

Screenshot (1306).png

Here the games begin...
Screenshot (1308).png

Next
on Optional info
Screenshot (1310).png

thanks for read

Screenshot (1311).png

How your drive dont need API verify? Can you share here?

Reactions: mostufa124
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock