• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] Instant Approve Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, traffic not important also follow the basics always and wait till you get index to google to apply Adsense.
as far as you know how you can drive traffic to your approved Adsense site you good to go.
How do you get index by google?

yeah. hitleap only for generate visitor when you need to approved (faster the notification)
because most of my test, when the sites not have visitor or very small amount of visitor, google likely to review the sites later and that make you get notification about approved or rejected in a long time (more than 1 week)

that's why i suggesting using some "bot traffic" and the easy think on internet is hitleap... if someone have some better bot traffic, then maybe i'd like to try that...
after all... this only used to make google think that our sites is "legit" sites and they will review it soon. and on the end... the goal is we get the confirmation wheter our sites approved or rejected so we can re-apply again if we rejected.

Next
ACG idk how to explain it... but maybe you can search it on google by urself
TOS = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terms_of_service
When should we stop using the bot? After approval of the site? or before submitting the application? I'm confused

on this tutorial, i give some loophole that make the approval or rejected email came less than 1 week.
that's why use traffic generator is critical so google will make the site priority for review....
of course if you not do that, you still can get the approval

should i explain this again? i already told on all previous discussion... why you should barking on same things?

if you have any dmca issue or copyright issue, then your website will surely suspended by adsense....
any anime, manga, software download sites is count as violation on google....

that's why, most of my client, if they approved on adsense, then change the website into anime sites, manga sites, or download sites, that will make the adsense terminated.....

if you want to play safe... you can use adsense's sites as a safelink sites, but for non-safelink visitor
your sites should shown like a normal sites, not as safelink visitor ones....

i hope you can understand my bad english
Let me search that first. My gosh so much to learn hahaha

When should we stop using the bot? After approval of the site? or before submitting the application? I'm confused
use bot to generate enough visitor to make google think that your sites have stable amount of visitor (while you waiting for google approval)
and make sure that you set random vistor per day (now i seeting it 500-400 visitor perday
when google accept the approval. stop the bot. from that time google start to see and detect incoming traffic, so if you using bot, you likely to detected by the system.

i hope you not confused again

• Love
Reactions: ashonline2019
ah 1 more again, if some of you who see this reply and now using Cpanel you can PM me XD if you want join my new project about building new safelink (standalone script not for WP)
because on my hosting (direct admin and Cpanel) booth working, so i want to test it to other people now (especially which who using hosting outside mine...) so for exchange you get all of the resource for safelink that i create,
and i get test subject from you so i can figure out what error or bug that appear lol XD win win solution
detail of this things is standalone script that work like other safelink but specialize in adsense ads (had random ads placement and random ads click when user skipped the sites)

ok thanks XD
I volunteer 👋

Sorry in advance if this is not the appropiate thread, but does anybody know how to unban an Adsense account? Or is it impossible? ;S

Reactions: Hzura
Nice tutorial. I will apply for Adsense again and this will help me get my sites approved.
Good luck
Sorry in advance if this is not the appropiate thread, but does anybody know how to unban an Adsense account? Or is it impossible? ;S
what reason your account get ban?
if google just "reviewing adsense" again after you got approved... you can do another things for 1 month after it adsense will unblock automatically

but if you get ban because something like... bomb click or anything (you didn't use any google adsense protector) then that's bad, it will likely will be ban forever...

like guys above me... the best ways is create another ones...
don't forget to logout, change ip first so adsense won't detect you when creating new ones

• Love
Reactions: borre
Good luck

what reason your account get ban?
if google just "reviewing adsense" again after you got approved... you can do another things for 1 month after it adsense will unblock automatically

but if you get ban because something like... bomb click or anything (you didn't use any google adsense protector) then that's bad, it will likely will be ban forever...

like guys above me... the best ways is create another ones...
don't forget to logout, change ip first so adsense won't detect you when creating new ones
Yes, it was for inadequate clicks or something like that, it was around 5 years ago and since then, I couldn't unnban it. Anyways, I tried creating another Adsense accounts using a different email, but it seems that they ban the website (the domain) even.

Thanks for your help :)

Reactions: Hzura
Yes, it was for inadequate clicks or something like that, it was around 5 years ago and since then, I couldn't unnban it. Anyways, I tried creating another Adsense accounts using a different email, but it seems that they ban the website (the domain) even.

probably because lack of activity with your blog. maybe you can send request again using your ccount.
send us the adsense screeshot

Yeah, you should create another domain for adsense....
on my country, if you had problem with domain, it's easy to buy new domain for that...
something like CC-TLD i think that still be good
on my case .my.id and .web.id is really cheap (1-5dollar)

i think on your country that kind of domain also cheap. so i suggest you to try that... mostly cc tld if they didn't used for any spam reason, they will be fast... (but compared to .com still .com number one) but atleast you can get new adsense + new sites... you ready to go lol....... and last don't forget to add adsense protector on your sites if you using wordpress or you can use some standalone script (non wordpress) from github so your adsense not blocked again

@dhanamerdeka Great post!
Thank you so much for sharing :love:
you're welcome, i hope it can be usefull for you too

• Love
probably because lack of activity with your blog. maybe you can send request again using your ccount.
send us the adsense screeshot
Thanks for your interest on my case, but I think it is totally impossible to unban it. I have the same issue as the following picture:

Yeah, you should create another domain for adsense....
on my country, if you had problem with domain, it's easy to buy new domain for that...
something like CC-TLD i think that still be good
on my case .my.id and .web.id is really cheap (1-5dollar)

i think on your country that kind of domain also cheap. so i suggest you to try that... mostly cc tld if they didn't used for any spam reason, they will be fast... (but compared to .com still .com number one) but atleast you can get new adsense + new sites... you ready to go lol....... and last don't forget to add adsense protector on your sites if you using wordpress or you can use some standalone script (non wordpress) from github so your adsense not blocked again

you're welcome, i hope it can be usefull for you too

Thank you as well, I will try doing that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock