• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] Instant Approve Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried, but the most important factor is that the domain used must be a TLD domain (especially .com) outside the domain that will take a long time to be approved. I've tried it, websites with exactly the same content, just different domains, but the ones that are approved are domain (.com)

===

saya sudah coba, tapi faktor terpenting adalah domain yg digunakan haruslah domain TLD (terutama .com ) diluar domain itu akan lama di approved. Saya sudah mencobanya, web yang kontennya sama persis cuma beda domain, tapi yg di approved yg domain (.com)
Nice info

Hi bro @BlakenFist , Man! he said you are "BARKING", are you dog? As a staff member, so you have the right to ban this member @dhanamerdeka as his post and his method is garbage! I am personally AdSense player since 2008, he thinks he is smart enough to manipulate Google System :D and I agree with you on this statement:

And Main Thing-

I NEVER DISRESPECTED YOU OR YOUR METHODS!

He just looking for "likes" from noob with this SH**T method. I laugh all the way about the Hitleap!
you don't like it? you can get away from here

simple problem
simple solution....

and if you think "playing" adsense since other people doesn't even touch that make you better than "new player" that came after you???
well... i think something wrong with your brain...

afterall if you doesn't like you can leave... babiato have alot of thread... if you doesn't like and think this is garbage... you can move away... didn't need to barking in someone post... simple right?
or your brain can't even understand that simple solution?

you didn't like how people explain something? you can always create your own
the choice is yours lol

the problem is when you see something "garbage" but you complaining
and didn't even want to leave
you use "your amazing brain" to say garbage "sh** method" but you didn't even leave...

idk why somone still do that on 2021....
they see something that doesn't fit them and still.... they keep barking and barking
"I NEVER DISRESPECTED YOU OR YOUR METHODS"
yeah keeps talking that, and then barking "SH**T method" and keep shitting about "Hitleap" evenall of this method hitleap is not one and only things that you can do...

:D lol what a hypocrite. maybe next time if you want to barking without act hypocrite you can think before barking
==========================
some people judge other's by some simple fast reading without seeing the context of some thread
even after i repeat again and again....

and yeet this kid @pcintav still barking the same things
and some barking now "he thinks he is smart enough to manipulate Google System" well if you know what "googledrive unlimited" that's also count as "manupulate google system"
and yeet... so many people do that.

if your brain think YOU WILL NEVER EVER CAN MANIPULATE GOOGLE SYSTEM
well... maybe that is maximum things your brain can think... and don't think that anything that your brain can't think of... is never gonna works...

simple....
your brain can't handle it. you can't do it...
but that's doesn't mean that other people can't do that too....
this thread is great example when other people try to figured out how to get approved faster from something that i share

and yeet
your brain decide to barking that this thread is all about hitleap... what a nice brain....
and now you talking about adsense since 2008?
and barking "he thinks he is smart enough to manipulate Google System"

lol :D what a nice joke... your brain can't even handle something
and now you think everyone have brain standart like you have
atleast.... some people on above comment have some interesting things to say, unlike you who stigmatize people with your own standart....
"he thinks he is smart enough to manipulate Google System"

hahahaha what a joke
if there's any system... wheter it's google, or anything else... there's always a hole to bypass it...
wheter it's shared or not....
you know it or not... that's doesn't matter's
if your brain can't handle it... you can move to other thread... that have less brain pressure....

simple problem
simple solution

all of this thread is i sharing one of my ways to get approved on google adsense
if rejected... atleast the rejection came less than 2 weeks so we have alot of time to figured out what wrong or re-apply on google approval.
of course since i share this on public. i will use resource that available to public
like hitleap

i can't share my own proxy-visitor generator for free... since it's not detected even with google adsense. and i already make some money from it...
and if something not working properly, i still have other's ways to get approved on google adsense... that how i make money. open google adsense approval services on p-store and fb.
other is from project,

and yeet some kid barking that all of this thread is only about HitLeap
well i now understand... why all people can't just learn and understand...

since i from non-english speaking country, i always use english as simple as possible
to make other people understand...
talking with english on discord with philippines, malay, singapore, chinese, japan, russian. germany, indian, france, they all understand my broken english.
the only english that i hard to understand is english that spoke from japanese and indian people... the english mixing with their own dialect.

and now... most people understand my thread
and some kid still barking about "HitLeap"
well... maybe this kid can really go away from my thread... if they didn't understand it.
if they still get notification they can unwatch this thread....

if their brain can't even understand what i talking about
maybe i should create tutorial how to unwatch thread on babiato.....
i already explain my point and this ignorant kid still barking on same things

Last edited:
i woke up this morning and see email well... some of my sites that i apply two days ago, get approved even with only 5 post. lol
easy
Screenshot (2815).png

Reactions: ashonline2019
mymoneybro.jpg

I woke this morning one of my AdSense accounts and I got this.... ough not that much :D

still barking after their hypocrite revealed lol :D maybe you need to use mirror to watch yourself how to behave
saying onething but say another at same time....
XD someone doesn't even want you here... since you didn't share anything

i share one of my way to approved on adsense
and you barking about https://hitleap.com/

and now... you barking about "I woke this morning one of my AdSense accounts and I got this.... ough not that much" lol :D ignorant... when someone say one things... you focus on another... even when other people can understand the point is not on hitleap... you still mention it many times
and now barking about earning lol XD does i need to screenshoot mine? from primary project.... or from my safelink sites....
or even from the newer sites?

what the point to sharing earning without helping other do the same things? just want to show off? so sad kid :D no one want you here... and still you barking in here without giving something usefull... look some new member above... he recently join babiato and yeet he share something usefull...

lol so sad XD watching someone still barking even after being cast away
Yeeet, they say that they have other's faster way to deal with adsense
and no single post posted from that....

if you just barking... creature like dog also can do that....
after barking about "google is uncrackable" lol yeet you can't explain how some googledrive unli use googledrive storage for free.... well if you can't do that... that because your brain can't even handle that... and your failure isn't a benchmark to other people... many people that their brain can do things that your brain didn't even think....

so funny seeing some kid feels his heart hurt after some of their sh** revealed... the post completely is how to get approved faster and if isn't approved... atleast the rejection notification come faster (less than 2 week)
and yeet this kid feeling still hurt after that and with their ignorance + hypocrite they barking something else to make other people forget what they say on past... :D

well unlike you who barking like anyone who know adsense... but say bullshit about that
i do this for some money on https://p-store.net/ i open some google adsense approval for 20$ and all going well... simple and yeet you think you can't manipulate google? that's what your brain think.... because normally you use that brain to barking so it can't used for thinking...
you think how easy get gsuite nonprofit for unlimited googledrive?

easy....
you search document.
you input that on techsoup select region for indonesia or whatever country regarding the document
and waiting for approval....
simple
alot of nonprofit using same CMS that we can use that to make our own email on their sites with their domain... less 1 month, 2 gsuite created and ready to use... superadmin with limit 10k user
sell it on p-store.net last time i do it i sell it for 700$ easy money....
and yeet you still think that google is can't be manipulate?

alot of hole that you can exploit. you just need to use your brain.
first time you came you just barking about hitleap and forget all things that become the topic os the discussion...

well not shock seeing someone like you that never use their brain... you just use it for barking... nothing else...
maybe when you seeing some wifi. you just barking "we can never be able to bypass the password" maybe that's what your way of thinking....

=========================
well some reply from this kid is indonesian maybe i should use indonesian too... just in case their brain can't understand what i saying over and over....

Bocah munafik kok bacot bacot :v
habis diusir nyinyir teros owakowakowakowa
salah ngeyel. baru tau adsense sok keras....
Klo merasa bener... udah disuruh share noh cara yang katamu beneran bener... masih bacot juga... sampe sekarang 23/07/2021 belom juga ada postnya... tong kosong nyaring bunyinya....
modal bacot gede doang. gak ada isinya.

bacotan gak ada yang berguna. sejak dari awal nyocot yang di share cuman sampah...
lu pikir ini post biasa tentang "cara di acc adsense yang baik dan benar?" matamu
udah jelas ini jalan pintas buat ke acc... yang pasti caranya juga gak ada di share orang... dan klo gak work? ya mungkin work mungkin kagak. orang ini satu dari 6 cara lain... klo gak work aku pakek lainnya. tapi sejauh ini masih work aja...

gak kek elu yang bacot,

orang bahas cara dapet notif cepet...
ini malah fokus nya ke hitleap GOBLOK
klo mau keliatan keren, cuman modal sombong sama munafik mah keliatan gobloknya disini....
orang bahas apa... situ bahas apa...
hadeh bocah goblok. lain kali klo nyinyir otaknya dipakek. gak cuman crot doang

bacotan sampah sampai sekarang masih ingat... ngakak bro :D "gak bakal bisa ngakalin google"
MATAMU gak bisa... lu aja yang goblok owakoawkoawkoawkowakowak
paling orang kek elu klo ada apa apa auto leave... gak bakal mau mikir cara lain dan cara mempercepat pekerjaan...

gak kek lu... yang cuman bacot di forum.
pertama kali kenal adsense... aku langsung nyoba nyoba pakek akun lain
pakek RDP ternak adsense, jual ke pstore, group fb...
emang lu... sok sok an kenal adsense sejak lama... sejak kapan? 1945? atau kapan lupa oawkowakoawkokaw
tau adsense sejak lama

eh mulunya ngecrot kalau adsense gak bisa dimanipulasi karena punya google
owakowakoawkaw GUOBLOK :D
ya gak bisa karena otakmu gak sampe....
tapi jangan kira orang lain punya kualitas otak yang sama rendahnya kek yang lu punya ya dek

berapa kali yak udah kusuruh pergi dari sini masih aja nyocot kwkwkwkwk ya itung itung biar ikutan terkenal mungkin karena yahhh... dari awal reply sampe sekarang aja gak ada yang bermanfaat...
orang bahas apa... dia bacot apa....
GOBLOK kwkwkwkw :D
==================================
welll maybe that's it.
if this kid barking again, maybe they should read this....
this reply will answer most of their problem...

or maybe the one and only problem that he has, it's regarding hitleap...
and since he too angry when i mention hitleap... well on fact i use that rarely... since i have my own visitor generator with random build in proxy from "RT-RW net indonesia" and premium proxy from internet. i have no problem with that....
i hope some of my point can make this glasses kid understand...
that anything on internet is not based from his brain....
or even he use their understanding about google is base from all people that they know...

don't think that you are the most intelligent ppl on earth, and don't make your brain as benchmark to other things....
i mean.... "you think you can exploit google" so funny....
of course you can. if you use ur brain....
if you think you can't do that
well

maybe you too dumb....
your brain can't handle that...

that's all
well if this kid still barking, maybe they should read it again from start to end....

I will continue to attack you. YOU ARE SHAME FOR A MEMBER FROM INDONESIA, YOU F*****K!
YOU LEARN POLITENESS! DON'T NEED TO TEACH HYPOCRITES. STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU, NEED TO BE LEARNED HOW TO SPEAK, DON'T JUST SAY PEOPLE BARKING, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BARKING LIKE A DOG WITH STUPID METHODS!

p-store wkwkwkwk :D NOT my class is looking for a change, do you understand change?

I AGREE with the Babiato staff who said "I DISRESPECT YOU AND YOUR METHODS!" do you understand what it means? because what you showed was the noob method. AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IF YOU'RE STUPID.

Hitleap :D :D :D once again laughing about hitleap...... FEEL GREAT? AND ALREADY FEEL "OUTSTANDING" GOOGLE SYSTEM USING HITLEAP!? You're not playing far enough, when a pro Adsense player is playing server/coding/bot and you're still struggling with hitleap, isn't that stupid!

Just show you my ADSENSE, you're not in my class anymore :D Moreover, I'll show you a video from AdSense years ago :D you're sinking :D.

THE MAIN THING IS! I DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY THANKS TO THE PEOPLE, STAFF, OR MODERATORS HERE WHO HAVE STRUGGLING TO GROW THE FORUM, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

HOPE TO GET FAMOUS IN PEOPLE'S FORUM, BUT DON'T KNOW YOURSELF >>> Rifky Yudha Pradhana
(live in ......, address ....., student of ........ university, phone number is ......... )
do I need to clarify your identity again :D :D :D

sure lol i already blocked the kid, well i hope on future that kid doesn't barking again
or atleast the reply of this kid didn't visible to me :D

(+ some context, well i already get enough of this kid and on past i already cast them away, and like some dog that keep barking, he keep coming, so yeah that's it)

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT....
thanks for the cat XD *save button intensified lol

sure lol i already blocked the kid, well i hope on future that kid doesn't barking again
or atleast the reply of this kid didn't visible to me :D

(+ some context, well i already get enough of this kid and on past i already cast them away, and like some dog that keep barking, he keep coming, so yeah that's it)

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT....
thanks for the cat XD *save button intensified lol
Hi all, please give @dhanamerdeka charity.

HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND IT IS OFFENSIVE (IMPOLITE) IF DHANA SAYS BABIATO STAFF AND MODERATOR BARKING, EVEN HE DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS BARKING LIKE A DOG :D
He has no thanks at all to the moderators and Babiato staff... as the staff and moderators have said above, this Rifky Yudha Pradhana has been on the radar, be prepared to get banned.
Don't mess around, even though this is just an online forum, you can just say people bark like dogs!
After all, I already have his complete identity :D I made him a toy, it looks great :D while his address is close to me :D :D :D
Greetings, as a newbie I really want to "learn" hitleap and p-store LoL :D :D

MAKANYA, INI SUDAH GAK BETUL DAN TIDAK SOPAN JIKA SI DHANA BILANG BAHWA STAFF DAN MODERATOR BABIATO MENGGONGGONG, PADAHAL DIA GAK NYADAR DIRINYA SEDANG MENGGONGGONG KAYAK ANJING :D
Dia gak ada terima kasih sama sekali kepada moderator dan staff Babiato... seperti yang sudah dibilang oleh staff dan moderator di atas, si Rifky Yudha Pradhana ini sudah masuk radar siap2 aja dia di-ban.
Jangan maca-macam, meskipun ini hanya forum online, kau seenaknya bisa bilang orang menggongong seperti anjing!
Lagian gue sudah punya identitas dia lengkap :D gue buat dia sebagai mainan kayaknya mantap :D mumpung alamat dia dekat dengan gue :D wkwkwkwkwk
Salam dhana si anjing, sebagai newbie gue ingin sekali "belajar" hitleap dan p-store LoL :D :D
Tell him to brush his tooth...

no need to thank, i just sharing one of my way to get approval faster... since i also learn and take alot things from other babiato member, so i give something that maybe can be usefull to other :)

nice tutorial brother.. i want to start blogging..
sure, don't delay that.
if you have the will, do it, before google tightening up the rule like on googledrive :D

Reactions: wolverine321
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock