• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] Instant Approve Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot brother.
I applied your method for EarBuds360.com [It was rejected 6/7 months ago]
Surprisingly i got the approval Email within 2 days. :D

But i registered google AdSense with 'US' and used proxy for US IP.

Today i noticed i earned $0.23 :D

Thats huge for me! :D

Thanks a lot brother.
I applied your method for EarBuds360.com [It was rejected 6/7 months ago]
Surprisingly i got the approval Email within 2 days. :D

But i registered google AdSense with 'US' and used proxy for US IP.

Today i noticed i earned $0.23 :D

Thats huge for me! :D
i glad to hear that, i hope you can earn more... keep the spirit up bro :)

@dhanamerdeka I have a new wordpress site setup no content yet , the question I would like to ask is ( is agc a plugin or what? )
yeah correct. i think i see that ones on babiato... maybe you can search for agc plugin on here.

Reactions: coinpost
Deleted non english posts by members. If repeated, appropriate actions will be taken. This is final warning!

Don't forget to take care of the author of this thread buddy :) he insulted and was abusive to the staff/moderator (barking like a dog?), rule #5 Don't behave with any one of the community members/moderator staff in the wrong manner, never take any abusive/insulting words.

great to know all this things right here. thanks
sure. keep in mind that some things would be change especially on ur location so you can modify some of the tutorial....

atleast you get notification in 1-2 week.... compare to ordinary ways that need you to wait 2+ week

Deleted non english posts by members. If repeated, appropriate actions will be taken. This is final warning!
well maybe admin/mod can watch who starting using local language first... well i already tried to explain to someone above who always barking nonsense above....

and still until the end they still barking

admin or mod react nothing about that....
and finally now mod react to that

well maybe admin/mod can watch who starting using local language first... well i already tried to explain to someone above who always barking nonsense above....

and still until the end they still barking

admin or mod react nothing about that....
and finally now mod react to that
I haven't mentioned any user particularly. This is in general that none should post anything in non-english format and break rules. If repeated further we will take action against all such users.

I haven't mentioned any user particularly. This is in general that none should post anything in non-english format and break rules. If repeated further we will take action against all such users.
yeah i understand because i do post reply with some creature above with indonesian also... since they still barking and use indonesian in here.... so i reply it with indonesian like they did just in case they didn't understand what i talking until now....

but don't get me wrong i didn't mind at all lol

Reactions: die2mrw007
He talk about me and Rifky Yudha Pradhana.

I downloaded the nulled script, bought a domain and set up a portal and added 4 days to adsense and approved.
That just it? No adding of content? I did the same but I was declined... Is there any advice or maybe tips you can share? I still noob with this

To właśnie to? Brak dodawania treści? Zrobiłem to samo, ale odmówiono mi... Czy jest jakaś rada, a może wskazówki, którymi możesz się podzielić? Nadal nie mam z tym powodu
Nie zrobiłem nic więcej, nawet żadnych zasad. Dziwię się, że mnie zaakceptowali.

Reactions: Supremo DM
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock