• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] Instant Approve Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update Info
Last time when using this method, from 2 blog, 1 blog get rejected I apply them 10th this month and one of them get approval on 12 sunday and the another get rejected with low value content, now i re-submit the sites again (which just rejected) without changing everything with other of my method....
if this success i maybe give the second method on here too... maybe some of you need it or want to modify with your ways, it's up to you....

and one things again... pls if some kid want to me to take a look, well i not your slave or anything like that, i just sharing this one of my way to get adsense approval for free, and you can modify some of it so maybe you can get approval faster than this way... so feels free to modify some aspect to it...
and remember, since this is free, of course you need to do it by urself....
don't ask me to do this for you

like this kid who barking and following some ignorant people on previous reply
1631552717268.png

he ask me to take a look to their sites. and ask me to give inform what they need to change...
and when i refuse to help, they got angry and start to barking....
well pls. this is free potato tutorial... i not asking you anything. and also didn't ask moderator, admin or the owner of babiato to pay me for this... i give it for free.... i just expect reward to my god on judgment Day

so pls don't ask me more than what i already give... if some of the tutorial outdated, or not working again, you can change it whatever you want, depend to your country, and popular things on there, or iam will edit some part to newest ways to get deal with it...

well this is one of the kid who barking on me on PM, to be honest there's more of this kind of kid... other's ask me to tell him what the other's ways to get approved. and i said it's not for public, and then start barking....

idk which country these kid belong to... but pls... if you ask help or begging for something, you not higher than people who you ask for... so if they refuse to do or refuse to give what you want.... you done...

if you can't get approval from google while other people can. then it's your fault not me...
or you came to https://babia.to/threads/free-gsuite-account-for-making-money-nonprofit-tutorial.33884 which i sharing a ways to get gsuite unlimited (super admin)

and one of kid asking me to find those document for them to register on techsoup....
it's like... you need house.... and you command me to working and give you to money to buy the house....
wtf is this....

I learn so much on this forum... i see alot of people which i didn't even expect.... there's ignorant, the blind people who didn't understand and other's people that i didn't see on real life... they all found in here... lol

in the end...
If you didn't want to put some efforts.... don't hope to get the result...
close the laptop, computer, phone, and get a job. or maybe if you still a kid. you can help your parent at home... maybe cleaning some dishes or something like that

but if you have a huge dream about register adsense => get approval=> creating some safelink with it=> create other blog for traffic source=> and get the earning every month... you should put the effords on it...

in the end... i not try to sell anything, i just sharing one of my ways to get approval faster than the regular ones... so maybe, if now i can help one or two people, i hope on future when i confuse or didn't know what to do, there's a people who give something like this on future....

if you can't understand all of this... then, well maybe your education not enough to understand it. especially people who still barking about "hitleap" or something like that, even after i make my point that i didn't expect you to use it with hitleap,

maybe that's it
thanks

ah 1 more again, if some of you who see this reply and now using Cpanel you can PM me XD if you want join my new project about building new safelink (standalone script not for WP)
because on my hosting (direct admin and Cpanel) booth working, so i want to test it to other people now (especially which who using hosting outside mine...) so for exchange you get all of the resource for safelink that i create,
and i get test subject from you so i can figure out what error or bug that appear lol XD win win solution
detail of this things is standalone script that work like other safelink but specialize in adsense ads (had random ads placement and random ads click when user skipped the sites)

ok thanks XD
Of course, you have a very low IQ. If you claim you are not kid, then your case deserves pity.

In my field, i rejected people's advances on regular basis. I have rejected 3 advances in the last 7 days. But I was very polite. Unfortunately, you have a very low reasoning to understand what i was talking about. To add to this, your arrogance and pride had clouded the almighty you.

To hell with you and your tutorials. No one beg you to drop anything here, you choose to do it yourself.

Almighty know it all with turkey pride.

Reactions: pcintav
Of course, you have a very low IQ. If you claim you are not kid, then your case deserves pity.

In my field, i rejected people's advances on regular basis. I have rejected 3 advances in the last 7 days. But I was very polite. Unfortunately, you have a very low reasoning to understand what i was talking about. To add to this, your arrogance and pride had clouded the almighty you.

To hell with you and your tutorials. No one beg you to drop anything here, you choose to do it yourself.

Almighty know it all with turkey pride.
i don't care
very low IQ ?
well sorry my college funded by goverment... i don't really care if someone barking about me low IQ or something like that....
of course i also reject other people on regular basis... you think only you who do that?
well maybe your brain low enough to make a standart based on your brain... like other people do on earlier reply...

that's one of the people who barking nonsense on chat... that's why i reject him like that. so they didn't come begging and barking again... for other people? of course i help it some... and reject it some...

you think i do that with all people?
you think i do that with some nice people on babiato? well maybe your brain have some problem that you can't even understand what my context is....

and all you understand with that is just "i reject people and harsh to other people"

nice big brain kid... :D you didn't understand someone point and now you judged other people based on your trash brain...
how can i reply you? with kind and polite word? of course no... people like you didn't deserve that... if you get polite word... your brain didn't even try to understand the point that other people make... and think you in the right place....

lol... what a shame...
like i said before...
The people who ask something is not higher than people being asked
so you should understand that if you ask something you should be ready to be rejected....

on this case... the kid that ask is not ready to be rejected... after simple no... they start barking... and you demand me to polite to someone who not give respect to people who they asked?
is your family tell you to do that?

on here... if you good to other people... other will good to you...
and if you ask... you should prepare to be rejected....

and when you rejected... the only way you can do is do it by urself... or ask other people...
of you barking to other people without any respect... and get harsh reply... that your fault...
not the one who harsh to you... since that is the response to your nonsense....

i hope you learn something kid....
not all people will reply or give you help like NPC on your game....
other people had their task to do... if you unemployment... not all people unemployment like you....
if you want something... prepare to get rejected
if you want respect... respect to other people first
if you rude... don't expect other people will polite to you....

if you think other people will reply you with polite word... EVEN after you barking... well... that's not gonna happen if you barking to me...

"To hell with you and your tutorials. No one beg you to drop anything here, you choose to do it yourself."

hell? well i give this tutorial, and other basic tutorial on babiato to help someone who want to put effords on it... if you just came and want simple easy adsense... or googledrive nonprofit account... without doing anything... maybe your brain little bit broken....

atleast... i help some people... and that's enough.... and if some of the people want me to do it for them... of couse i will reject it with my very strong word.... if you didn't event want to do it by yourself... you can sell your phone... your computer.... laptop... and get a job...

On internet... we can earn something... we also can choose, easy way... normal way... hard way....
but if you want to get easy way... and your brain can't handle it... that's your problem not mine...

you also didn't have anything to command me like your slave....
you want it... you do it...

shame on you barking "To hell with you and your tutorials. No one beg you to drop anything here, you choose to do it yourself."

i also didn't beg someone to get something... if i want something, i ask how to get it... and do it myself... atleast i put an effort on it

unlike you, who begging to other people to do the job for you... and you get the easy result without doing anything....

didn't u remember my last reply kid?
I just helping people with my post
not your personal assistant

and yeet with that you get offended... and start barking ? :D
so funny seeing some kid barking about "polite" and other's
while they themself barking nonsense... start judging people with their brain who didn't even do that things by themself....

hypocrite, double standard....

i don't care
very low IQ ?
well sorry my college funded by goverment... i don't really care if someone barking about me low IQ or something like that....
of course i also reject other people on regular basis... you think only you who do that?
well maybe your brain low enough to make a standart based on your brain... like other people do on earlier reply...

that's one of the people who barking nonsense on chat... that's why i reject him like that. so they didn't come begging and barking again... for other people? of course i help it some... and reject it some...

you think i do that with all people?
you think i do that with some nice people on babiato? well maybe your brain have some problem that you can't even understand what my context is....

and all you understand with that is just "i reject people and harsh to other people"

nice big brain kid... :D you didn't understand someone point and now you judged other people based on your trash brain...
how can i reply you? with kind and polite word? of course no... people like you didn't deserve that... if you get polite word... your brain didn't even try to understand the point that other people make... and think you in the right place....

lol... what a shame...
like i said before...
The people who ask something is not higher than people being asked
so you should understand that if you ask something you should be ready to be rejected....

on this case... the kid that ask is not ready to be rejected... after simple no... they start barking... and you demand me to polite to someone who not give respect to people who they asked?
is your family tell you to do that?

on here... if you good to other people... other will good to you...
and if you ask... you should prepare to be rejected....

and when you rejected... the only way you can do is do it by urself... or ask other people...
of you barking to other people without any respect... and get harsh reply... that your fault...
not the one who harsh to you... since that is the response to your nonsense....

i hope you learn something kid....
not all people will reply or give you help like NPC on your game....
other people had their task to do... if you unemployment... not all people unemployment like you....
if you want something... prepare to get rejected
if you want respect... respect to other people first
if you rude... don't expect other people will polite to you....

if you think other people will reply you with polite word... EVEN after you barking... well... that's not gonna happen if you barking to me...

"To hell with you and your tutorials. No one beg you to drop anything here, you choose to do it yourself."

hell? well i give this tutorial, and other basic tutorial on babiato to help someone who want to put effords on it... if you just came and want simple easy adsense... or googledrive nonprofit account... without doing anything... maybe your brain little bit broken....

atleast... i help some people... and that's enough.... and if some of the people want me to do it for them... of couse i will reject it with my very strong word.... if you didn't event want to do it by yourself... you can sell your phone... your computer.... laptop... and get a job...

On internet... we can earn something... we also can choose, easy way... normal way... hard way....
but if you want to get easy way... and your brain can't handle it... that's your problem not mine...

you also didn't have anything to command me like your slave....
you want it... you do it...

shame on you barking "To hell with you and your tutorials. No one beg you to drop anything here, you choose to do it yourself."

i also didn't beg someone to get something... if i want something, i ask how to get it... and do it myself... atleast i put an effort on it

unlike you, who begging to other people to do the job for you... and you get the easy result without doing anything....

didn't u remember my last reply kid?
I just helping people with my post
not your personal assistant

and yeet with that you get offended... and start barking ? :D
so funny seeing some kid barking about "polite" and other's
while they themself barking nonsense... start judging people with their brain who didn't even do that things by themself....

hypocrite, double standard....
Oh my gosh! You are such a bad student and if truly you did attend college, your institution should be ashamed to have a product like you.

For your information, no one cares a bit if you reject an advancement or not. It is your life, it is your right. Unfortunately, the dull student can't understand the complain.

They didn't teach you in school how to use appropriate words and be civil when dealing with people.

You are so daft to notice all the foul languages as it keeps appearing in all your write ups.

It is a shame again to hear you claiming being educated because i almost asked before now.

As usual i will try as much as possible to maintain decorum and will never allow an unfortunate being like you to make me lose my sanity to use inappropriate words.

I know you don't know the rudiments of communication.

Keep deceiving yourself with your boastful and pride attitude.

Again i have plenty of words to reply you. But as a good student that i am, i have chosen not to use any foul language on you even when I know that this would have given your brain a factory reset.

I hope it won't be too late for you to understand the that civility is necessary and there are appropriate words to use when dealing with people.

But i am pretty sure that you will still learn your lesson in a hard way. But it may be too late because you would have lost your dignity and then bring shame upon yourself especially when you go out of your enclave to other places around the world.

Just note that the more you keep using those foul languages, the more you loose your worth even though many people may choose to ignore you. But we are watching

Reactions: pcintav
Thread locked since people can't behave.

I may take further action tomorrow against those involved but for now I'm going to sleep.

Nice Tuts, but in Adsense Approval, Site age does not matter. Usually, when i buy a new domain, I design it and apply for Adsense on the same day. Google will reply in the next 14 days(two weeks) sometimes they will reject it (Low value Content) then I will delete some of the post and make new ones, I Got approval after I resubmit... Also, The length of the domain name doesn't matter either, I Got approval for a 13words domain name on 5th January 2021,most of my domain names are above 10words. (Mostly do sell the approved Adsense)
I sent you a DM please check, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock