• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] Instant Approve Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
Hello, It's me again,
Today i will share about, How to get approved by adsense Less than 1 Week
this tutorial will be working little bit different on your side depend when or where you register it. so becarefull when registering
NOTE. All the Screenshoot maybe different on your side, because iam on indonesia, so maybe some SS is on indonesian language, but the point is remain same, you can try it on ur side

Screenshot (1500).png

Before i Explain why we should have adsense in our sites, here my reason why should we use adsense rather than other ads network
- High Fillrate (ads will shown to all visitor and never get "Default" ads) that's mean you get higher chance to make money
- High CPM
- Work with all type of visitor (anything include gender, demograph, etc)
- Even higher CPM if your visitor have personalize ads

That's my reason why using adsense. Now we will talking about How to get approve by adsense on any sites
Note. Even when i says Any sites, that's not mean ANY SITES, but you have to try your best to make your sites as good as possible, and not breaking any rule by google
On last year 2020, i not only doing normal blogging things, but i also "selling google adsense account" because this instant approve google adsense, so i want to share it with you. with that past experience, i note some critical things that google will think and consider wheter your site accepted or rejected.

Citical things that you need on your blog for register on GOOGLE ADSENSE
1. Main NAV
2. Sidebar
3. Contact Page
4. Privacy Policy Page
5. TOS Page
6. About Page

BUT WAIT, before you add that on your sites, you must think, what type site you running.
if you only run normal article sites, You only need to have all those things BUT without TOS page,

But if your website is service sites, or required users to login into your sites, you need TOS page.

here the explanation
Screenshot (1502).png

1. Main NAV
You need to have main nav on there, Normally Main nav will placed below site's title, but you can place it anywhere, depend to your sites's template. but the point i want to says is YOU NEED THAT MAIN NAV, and you must place your Main tag/Category on there,

2. Sidebar
Maybe people will things this won't be the cause why their adsense rejected, But i think this have a big role... You know, google team will inspect every aspect on your sites to think and choose where the great place to shown their ads when your sites approved by adsense, so if your sidebar "full" or looks bad when you input your sites to adsense, your chance to be rejected will be higher.

3. Contact Page
here, you MUST place your contact email (working) on that page, to make the website seems legit on google adsense, furthermore you MUST write down, your exact location that can pinned down by google adsense on maps, for my case, because my house also a store, so i write down my store adr on contact page. plus i added contact form on there, this is critical for google, because if you didn't have a legit contact page then the chance to rejected by google will increase....

4. About, TOS, and privacy policy page
I think you will understand what the point of this, and make sure to write about page with your language, example on me, about page is on indonesian language, but if TOS and privacy Policy you must write that on ENGLISH. simple basic english. (try your best to not copy paste from other sites)

5. Proper Footer Nav (optional)
i can't explain this too much because all my adsense sites, didn't have footer, but if you have it. you can fill it with contact, about, TOS, and privacy policy

after you have all of that on your sites now you need to make the sites more legit. you can do that by updating the website everyday. (min 2 post perday). if you lazy, you can AGC other's website, that still have no adsense (you can join facebook group of blogger or something like that on your country) and after you find some nice website with a lot of post, and have 1 picture minimal on their sites, you can start doing AGC and setting it to post every 2 post perday.

if you done all of this, you can submit your sites to google adsense.
Some other's critical things, you MUST HAVE 500+ VISITOR PERDAY, and you can archive that by using https://hitleap.com/ (setting your daily view to 2k visitor perday)
Screenshot (1504).png
Note. But i not use 2k visitor perday when i create adsense for myself. i setting it on 4k visitor perday to make my sites more legit. because i have a lot of hits remaining on my account lol

2 more things to make your sites more legit is use domain name that nor more than 8 character + have atleast 5month indexed on google
Example you have domain matamuasu.web.id that will be more hard to approved by google, because you have long name on your domain. but if you have like... matamu.web.id you will be safe (the TLD or CC-TLD not counted) so letter matamu only it will be 6 character.
regarding the domain age, i think this is also really matter because i on 2020 tested to apply 6 sites and all of them is new sites, the result is only 1 approved by google. but after agust 2020, (5 month and some of them even have 6 month domain age and indexed on google) i re-submit my website and all of it approved by google...

i think that's because my website indexed and have proper age to apply (not too new) and also have short nice title....

hmmm i think that's all my explanation about how to get approved by adsense,
all of this i test in between march - agust 2020. and some other's that not i mention but use the same method like i explain tested on oct - december 2020 (2 new account) and some that i sell (from people's sites takes time between agust 2020 - early january 2021 total 21 account)

so i sure, this tutorial will be working and helpfull for you if you do every steep that i explain on this post.
in the end, thanks for read my post, and sorry for my english.

if you want to know why i watermarked the first image, because when i selling adsense-ready sites on facebook, and some digital store, some people stole my screenshoot and they scamming people with my screenshoot. so i can only give you those image, with some watermarked

If you want to ask, don't pm pls.... just leave the question on comment section, so anyone can see and learn from that :)

for example,
Have a fresh AdSense then the website passes the review,

Position has not been paid / not verified pin.

Then changed to web download / safelink / fourm, etc.

Is it safe until the first payday?

for example,
Have a fresh AdSense then the website passes the review,

Position has not been paid / not verified pin.

Then changed to web download / safelink / fourm, etc.

Is it safe until the first payday?
if you want to use it as safelink, then the original post/article can't be change, so you need somekind of plugin.

Hello, It's me again,
Today i will share about, How to get approved by adsense Less than 1 Week
this tutorial will be working little bit different on your side depend when or where you register it. so becarefull when registering
NOTE. All the Screenshoot maybe different on your side, because iam on indonesia, so maybe some SS is on indonesian language, but the point is remain same, you can try it on ur side

Screenshot (1500).png

Before i Explain why we should have adsense in our sites, here my reason why should we use adsense rather than other ads network
- High Fillrate (ads will shown to all visitor and never get "Default" ads) that's mean you get higher chance to make money
- High CPM
- Work with all type of visitor (anything include gender, demograph, etc)
- Even higher CPM if your visitor have personalize ads

That's my reason why using adsense. Now we will talking about How to get approve by adsense on any sites
Note. Even when i says Any sites, that's not mean ANY SITES, but you have to try your best to make your sites as good as possible, and not breaking any rule by google
On last year 2020, i not only doing normal blogging things, but i also "selling google adsense account" because this instant approve google adsense, so i want to share it with you. with that past experience, i note some critical things that google will think and consider wheter your site accepted or rejected.

Citical things that you need on your blog for register on GOOGLE ADSENSE
1. Main NAV
2. Sidebar
3. Contact Page
4. Privacy Policy Page
5. TOS Page
6. About Page

BUT WAIT, before you add that on your sites, you must think, what type site you running.
if you only run normal article sites, You only need to have all those things BUT without TOS page,

But if your website is service sites, or required users to login into your sites, you need TOS page.

here the explanation
Screenshot (1502).png

1. Main NAV
You need to have main nav on there, Normally Main nav will placed below site's title, but you can place it anywhere, depend to your sites's template. but the point i want to says is YOU NEED THAT MAIN NAV, and you must place your Main tag/Category on there,

2. Sidebar
Maybe people will things this won't be the cause why their adsense rejected, But i think this have a big role... You know, google team will inspect every aspect on your sites to think and choose where the great place to shown their ads when your sites approved by adsense, so if your sidebar "full" or looks bad when you input your sites to adsense, your chance to be rejected will be higher.

3. Contact Page
here, you MUST place your contact email (working) on that page, to make the website seems legit on google adsense, furthermore you MUST write down, your exact location that can pinned down by google adsense on maps, for my case, because my house also a store, so i write down my store adr on contact page. plus i added contact form on there, this is critical for google, because if you didn't have a legit contact page then the chance to rejected by google will increase....

4. About, TOS, and privacy policy page
I think you will understand what the point of this, and make sure to write about page with your language, example on me, about page is on indonesian language, but if TOS and privacy Policy you must write that on ENGLISH. simple basic english. (try your best to not copy paste from other sites)

5. Proper Footer Nav (optional)
i can't explain this too much because all my adsense sites, didn't have footer, but if you have it. you can fill it with contact, about, TOS, and privacy policy

after you have all of that on your sites now you need to make the sites more legit. you can do that by updating the website everyday. (min 2 post perday). if you lazy, you can AGC other's website, that still have no adsense (you can join facebook group of blogger or something like that on your country) and after you find some nice website with a lot of post, and have 1 picture minimal on their sites, you can start doing AGC and setting it to post every 2 post perday.

if you done all of this, you can submit your sites to google adsense.
Some other's critical things, you MUST HAVE 500+ VISITOR PERDAY, and you can archive that by using https://hitleap.com/ (setting your daily view to 2k visitor perday)
Screenshot (1504).png
Note. But i not use 2k visitor perday when i create adsense for myself. i setting it on 4k visitor perday to make my sites more legit. because i have a lot of hits remaining on my account lol

2 more things to make your sites more legit is use domain name that nor more than 8 character + have atleast 5month indexed on google
Example you have domain matamuasu.web.id that will be more hard to approved by google, because you have long name on your domain. but if you have like... matamu.web.id you will be safe (the TLD or CC-TLD not counted) so letter matamu only it will be 6 character.
regarding the domain age, i think this is also really matter because i on 2020 tested to apply 6 sites and all of them is new sites, the result is only 1 approved by google. but after agust 2020, (5 month and some of them even have 6 month domain age and indexed on google) i re-submit my website and all of it approved by google...

i think that's because my website indexed and have proper age to apply (not too new) and also have short nice title....

hmmm i think that's all my explanation about how to get approved by adsense,
all of this i test in between march - agust 2020. and some other's that not i mention but use the same method like i explain tested on oct - december 2020 (2 new account) and some that i sell (from people's sites takes time between agust 2020 - early january 2021 total 21 account)

so i sure, this tutorial will be working and helpfull for you if you do every steep that i explain on this post.
in the end, thanks for read my post, and sorry for my english.

if you want to know why i watermarked the first image, because when i selling adsense-ready sites on facebook, and some digital store, some people stole my screenshoot and they scamming people with my screenshoot. so i can only give you those image, with some watermarked

If you want to ask, don't pm pls.... just leave the question on comment section, so anyone can see and learn from that :)
nice guide bro. thanks for share.

how many articles post before apply adsense.

The only requirement for adsense approval is quality content, clean design and essential pages like contact, privacy policy and terms of service.

Blog posts should have highly relevant link to other blog posts. In short you should have focused content initially that is broken down into multiple posts with clear navigation.

Rest all are secondary and will not lead to rejection.

nice guide bro. thanks for share.

how many articles post before apply adsense.
when i send the apply request, the post is none, but after it i turn on the AGC and setting it to make 3 post everyday + auto visitor

The only requirement for adsense approval is quality content, clean design and essential pages like contact, privacy policy and terms of service.

Blog posts should have highly relevant link to other blog posts. In short you should have focused content initially that is broken down into multiple posts with clear navigation.

Rest all are secondary and will not lead to rejection.
Content you says? lol, on me that's not the point, i just need to AGC other's blog and posted into my sites, no edit and no content spinner, Pure 1:1 copy paste,

And you think google will think about your content? ahahahah they just need your sites to place their ads, no more and no less than that. if you rejected because low quality content, that's mean your website is too bad and some of it have less than 400 letters on the post, so that's will count as low quality content.

more than that... google doesn't care about the content as long the auto placement ads can be inserted into the article, that's will be enough for google to approve ur website.

BTW
Before u talking and talking, why you didn't even create proper introduction on babiato?
didn't u read the rules?
so funny watching this type of member nowdays.... they doesn't care about the rule... but they talking like known anything :D

when i send the apply request, the post is none, but after it i turn on the AGC and setting it to make 3 post everyday + auto visitor

Content you says? lol, on me that's not the point, i just need to AGC other's blog and posted into my sites, no edit and no content spinner, Pure 1:1 copy paste,

And you think google will think about your content? ahahahah they just need your sites to place their ads, no more and no less than that. if you rejected because low quality content, that's mean your website is too bad and some of it have less than 400 letters on the post, so that's will count as low quality content.

more than that... google doesn't care about the content as long the auto placement ads can be inserted into the article, that's will be enough for google to approve ur website.

BTW
Before u talking and talking, why you didn't even create proper introduction on babiato?
didn't u read the rules?
so funny watching this type of member nowdays.... they doesn't care about the rule... but they talking like known anything :D

I never said you can't get approved with crappy content. Good luck with expectations of earning from them though.

I am not in the business of selling adsense account but I have three adsense approvals for websites and they all earn well with adsense.

What I said is based on my experience. No one is sitting on the google approval team, the creater of the post included.

What I can definitely say that initial traffic, sidebar and age of the website doesn't matter or else I wouldn't have gotten the approvals.

And you categorically know this because you are or have been on Google's Adsense Review Team?
What I said is based on my experience. No one is sitting on the google approval team, the creater of the post included.

What I can definitely say that initial traffic, sidebar and age of the website doesn't matter or else I wouldn't have gotten the approvals.

I never said you can't get approved with crappy content. Good luck with expectations of earning from them though.

I am not in the business of selling adsense account but I have three adsense approvals for websites and they all earn well with adsense.

age doesn't matter, but if you input brand new website from namecheap... and asking for approval... then you will surely get rejected...

i tested it myself from 2019, and start opening "services for addsite into adsense" in 2020....
you think content will have a lot of effect? ofc no....
before you saying something, you should test it urself...

and before you says something to anyone...
why you don't use ur spare time to read babiato rule?
you can use google translate to translate those rule into ur language.... as simple as that....

what is lack of you is you didn't want to read anything, and didn't even want to test anything... all things that you said is based to small amount of test, lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock