[TUTORIAL] How To Make Your Website SUPER Fast

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

mimunito

Jul 19, 2021
break why? the plugins here are same as the original no?
They're exactly the same, only handled in source code level, so if one piece of code is in the wrong place, the website can easily break. Had plenty of issues in the passed with nulled plugins, I thoroughly test them before I put them on my best sites.

Reactions: m1zz

mimunito

Jul 19, 2021
Some do break, but most plugins are ok (unless its a script). If you follow the discussions in each thread you can see that others are testing them out and letting others know if it works or not.
Good to know :D

ssrajput421

Jul 18, 2021
India
They're exactly the same, only handled in source code level, so if one piece of code is in the wrong place, the website can easily break. Had plenty of issues in the passed with nulled plugins, I thoroughly test them before I put them on my best sites.
Ohh i understand

Reactions: mimunito

RickJY

Dec 3, 2019
itheme simply rubbish and do nothing for your site security, just remove it for the sake of your website...and wphide and security they only for hiding...
For hiding, there's:

WP Hide & Security Enhancer
Hide My WP Ghost – Security Plugin
Hide My WP - Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress!

For security:
Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan
WP Cerber Security, Anti-spam & Malware Scan

They all here in Babiato, shared and nulled ;)
This list helps me a lot. Previously I was trying to remove wordpress's footprint manually, but too much to remove. I will just try one of the plugins for hiding instead. Btw you can use https://cmsdetect.com/ to check if the site is well hidden.

And since you are on the topic of enhancing the security. Hiding the server origin ip might help that too.
Basically what I did was (free cloudflare plan);
  • Deny all, allow only cloudflare ips and my home ip to connect directly to the server (done on server)
  • Turn on Full (strict) mode for SSL/TLS (done on cloudflare dashboard)
  • Hide server signature (don't show what webserver you using) (done on server)
And for those who need to restore the visitors'/users' ip for logging, can read on the cloudflare link. Might want to create a cronjob to get ip ranges of cloudflare to update the accesslist for the server.

TGdev

Apr 12, 2021
Nice thread, but a simple Google search would give the same steps. To bring more value to people I'd suggest to really explain these steps.

E.g. "Step 1. Cloudflare DNS (I only use DNS and not their CDN)".
How to setup the DNS, why are you not using their CDN? More background info and a step-by-step tutorial would be very helpful for beginners.

Additionally, "Step 3. NGINX Native + FastCGI - don't worry about technical terms it's just click and go with Runcloud; its Runcloud hub plugin automatically does cache".
What is Runcloud? What does it do? What are the prices? Is it worth it? What are the results with/without?

I'd suggest going more into detail with each step.

BlakenFist

FSociety
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
May 7, 2020
autopilot.pw
Nice thread, but a simple Google search would give the same steps. To bring more value to people I'd suggest to really explain these steps.

How to setup the DNS, why are you not using their CDN? More background info and a step-by-step tutorial would be very helpful for beginners.

Additionally, "Step 3. NGINX Native + FastCGI - don't worry about technical terms it's just click and go with Runcloud; its Runcloud hub plugin automatically does cache".
What is Runcloud? What does it do? What are the prices? Is it worth it? What are the results with/without?

You defy your own Statement...

A simple Google search would give the same Results

JayJayBang

Jul 21, 2021
Seriously, I don't understand such tutorials. Cool, you can speed up your Wordpress load time, but if that is the case, change the topic title to not make people think that a website without wordpress would yield such results. WPRocket is optimized for wordpress and google pagespeed insights. While your results on pagespeed insights may show a high score, this has nothing to do with the actual speed of your website. You are simply serving a HTML cached template everytime, surely it doesn't need any processing time on the server.

If you want to optimize your website to REALLY perform fast - no matter which script you use - you will have no way around the pagespeed plugin and configuration needs to be done uniquely for most scripts that you are going to use with it. That would require advanced knowledge of what those metrics on the pagespeed insights mean, but you don't even talk about that.

Surely your TTFB (Time to first byte, means when the server responds after the initial user request) reduces when using WPRocket, as your PHP Server won't have much to compute with with a HTML Template being served. Reducing TTFB on the serverlevel - like with pagespeed - is definitely the way to go - and also the way to solve dependency on development of wordpress plugins.

• Love
Reactions: edukaris

m1zz

Nov 5, 2020
Nearby
Seriously, I don't understand such tutorials. Cool, you can speed up your Wordpress load time, but if that is the case, change the topic title to not make people think that a website without wordpress would yield such results. WPRocket is optimized for wordpress and google pagespeed insights. While your results on pagespeed insights may show a high score, this has nothing to do with the actual speed of your website. You are simply serving a HTML cached template everytime, surely it doesn't need any processing time on the server.

If you want to optimize your website to REALLY perform fast - no matter which script you use - you will have no way around the pagespeed plugin and configuration needs to be done uniquely for most scripts that you are going to use with it. That would require advanced knowledge of what those metrics on the pagespeed insights mean, but you don't even talk about that.

Surely your TTFB (Time to first byte, means when the server responds after the initial user request) reduces when using WPRocket, as your PHP Server won't have much to compute with with a HTML Template being served. Reducing TTFB on the serverlevel - like with pagespeed - is definitely the way to go - and also the way to solve dependency on development of wordpress plugins.

This is my response to you my friend:

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 22.33.46.png

This is another Wordpress 7 pager - hatchling shared hostgator host + twenty theme + wp rocket, aksiment cf7 etc... haven't set up CDN or Cloudflare yet.

I agree with you that ideally I wouldn't hurry to pick WP as my favourite CMS... but what can you do that it is optimal for a semantic search engine such as google that is currently being used by 97% of the world's population...

It is google's favourite, that is the only reason why I use it.

m1zz

Nov 5, 2020
Nearby

lol your 4th comment on the forum is criticism :) my friend, feel free to post up a better tutorial, I'm sure the community will be glad.

JayJayBang

Jul 21, 2021
This is my response to you my friend:

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 22.33.46.png

This is another Wordpress 7 pager - hatchling shared hostgator host + twenty theme + wp rocket, aksiment cf7 etc... haven't set up CDN or Cloudflare yet.

I agree with you that ideally I wouldn't hurry to pick WP as my favourite CMS... but what can you do that it is optimal for a semantic search engine such as google that is currently being used by 97% of the world's population...

It is google's favourite, that is the only reason why I use it.

this actually validates my answer:

this is only helpful for wordpress. Also it does not speed up your wordpress -maybe even makes execution slower through more CPU cycles. Try pagespeed once - set it up properly - and tell me you prefer the plugin version. I bet you can't

m1zz

Nov 5, 2020
Nearby
this actually validates my answer:

this is only helpful for wordpress. Also it does not speed up your wordpress -maybe even makes execution slower through more CPU cycles. Try pagespeed once - set it up properly - and tell me you prefer the plugin version. I bet you can't
If I had the skills I would write my own CMS :p

This is pagespeed insights
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 22.46.22.png

JayJayBang

Jul 21, 2021
If I had the skills I would write my own CMS :p

This is pagespeed insights
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 22.46.22.png

I am really unsure what all you guys want to show us with your pagespeed insight results? try adding a dynamic value to your wordpress site and see execution time then. This makes no sense. It is like saying that your car is the fastest without ever starting it

ssrajput421

Jul 18, 2021
India
I am really unsure what all you guys want to show us with your pagespeed insight results? try adding a dynamic value to your wordpress site and see execution time then. This makes no sense. It is like saying that your car is the fastest without ever starting it
How do you even add dynamic value to our WordPress? Most of us don't have the technical knowledge to do it, That's why we are using WordPress in the first place. It's 1000times easy to learn than learning to program. If you know can explain how to do it then I would definitely like to try it.

JayJayBang

Jul 21, 2021
How do you even add dynamic value to our WordPress? Most of us don't have the technical knowledge to do it, That's why we are using WordPress in the first place. It's 1000times easy to learn than learning to program. If you know can explain how to do it then I would definitely like to try it.

How about you just test your pagespeed against your login page? That one should have dynamic content already

JensGoro

Jun 24, 2018
I often ask me it's really possible to become an 100*100 Ranking... Because every page is full of other content.

My page loads 3sec and has an 60-80 Ranking, but most of them are Google Adsense which is getting loading time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wstar
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks