• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] Gifts from Samsung Boost partners (ex. Discord Nitro, Lifesum Premium, Sleep Cycle, Busuu Pro, Adobe Lightroom, etc.)⁠⁠

allhimic

Banned User
May 2, 2022
1653674682572.png

▪️ GET GIFTS
💁🏻‍♂️ Samsung distributes gifts to its customers, only owners of new devices can pick it up, but do not forget that in front of you is your allhimic and I cheated here, and now I want to share with you a way that will help you pick up gifts through a browser (without a Samsung phone) , among services: Strava, Evernote Pro, Adobe Lightroom for 2 months; Discord Nitro (not in stock yet, as it was taken apart, but will be replenished soon), Fiit, Lifesum Premium, The Telegraph, Readly, Busuu Pro, Blinkist Premium for 3 months; Todoist, Sleep Cycle, Calm Premium for 6 months.

🤷🏻‍♂️ WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO:
1. Open » User-Agent.
└ Install the extension
2. Turn on and enter the script.
└ Copy and paste the script:
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 12; SM-G998N) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.758.101 Mobile Safari/537.36
1653674761797.png

3. Turn on "VPN: London.
└ I used Windscribe:
1653674783969.png

4. Open » Samsung Boost.
└ Register a profile
5. Temporary mails are suitable » Mail Tm.
└ Confirm mail
6. Open » Samsung Boost.
└ Choose a company:
1653674817659.png

7. Done, we pick up the codes and use it.
1653674838900.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock