• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUTORIAL] Get a FREE Oracle VPS lifetime with custom Linux Images × 4 CPUs × 24 GB RAM × 200GB Storage

I tried to install fastpanel on VPS.. installation went smooth - but ended up showing a local IP - not public - leaving me unable to connect to interface. Anyone experienced this? And know how to fix?

I tried to install fastpanel on VPS.. installation went smooth - but ended up showing a local IP - not public - leaving me unable to connect to interface. Anyone experienced this? And know how to fix?
Do you not see the public IP in the list of compute instances?
1659902640512.png

Do you not see the public IP in the list of compute instances?
1659902640512.png
Yes. Those I have.. but cannont connect to it - even using the correct port.. Fastpanel at the end listed me the internal ip it was listening at.. not the public. - seems only method to reinstall is to make new bootdrive for the instance.. :(

Yes. Those I have.. but cannont connect to it - even using the correct port.. Fastpanel at the end listed me the internal ip it was listening at.. not the public. - seems only method to reinstall is to make new bootdrive for the instance.. :(
Do you have the correct ports open through Oracle?

just contact support they activate after that
I contacted support, this is their answer dddo.png

After this i sent another e-mail, and got the same answer.
They charged my Credit Card, and still I don't have an account.
Almost 2 months passed :/

Anyone can help ?

I contacted support, this is their answer dddo.png

After this i sent another e-mail, and got the same answer.
They charged my Credit Card, and still I don't have an account.
Almost 2 months passed :/

Anyone can help ?
I they have closed this programme for new customers

Does this not reset every 30 days though? You can have it for free for life, but need to rebuild it every month?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock