• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUTORIAL] Get a FREE Oracle VPS lifetime with custom Linux Images × 4 CPUs × 24 GB RAM × 200GB Storage

i try to install ubuntu and Plesk, it works good, but after Restart of Server Plesk want boot. Does anyone can help?

:~$ systemctl status sw-cp-server.service
● sw-cp-server.service - Startup script for Plesk control panel server
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/sw-cp-server.service; enabled; vendor >
Drop-In: /usr/lib/systemd/system/sw-cp-server.service.d
└─respawn.conf
Active: active (running) since Wed 2022-05-25 05:29:19 UTC; 3min 4s ago
Process: 870 ExecStartPre=/usr/sbin/sw-cp-serverd -q -t (code=exited, statu>
Process: 939 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/sw-cp-serverd -c /etc/sw-cp-server/config >
Main PID: 995 (sw-cp-serverd)
Tasks: 2 (limit: 14247)
Memory: 5.0M
CGroup: /system.slice/sw-cp-server.service
├─ 995 sw-cp-server: master process /usr/sbin/sw-cp-serverd -c /et>
└─1005 sw-cp-server: worker process

For those who are still interested to setup this free Oracle VMs (1st time user only). Please take note on these:
  1. Oracle registration system is very sensitive. So avoid using vpn/fake cards/virtual cards during registration.
  2. Regardless where do you live, to avoid disappointment due to NO CAPACITY & Limited Free tier resources, i reckon to pick these region as your 1st home region: Any US, London, Amsterdam. The free tier capacity may not be available or very difficult to get in the region near to your location.
  3. Not all available region on the list can offer you the default free tier packages. Some regions will limit you to only 1 reserved IP, only ARM vm but no AMD, etc. So the 1st step during region selection is very important (free tier can only have 1 region, non-changeable once selected).
  4. Oracle are known to terminate random free tier account without notice. So if you like the service and want to remain using the free resources at 0 cost, you might want to upgrade to PAYG.
  5. Do not use the free oracle IPs for apps related to DMCA, tor, file sharing, else there will be higher chance your account will get suspended.
Good Luck!
ps: I have been running 6 free vms for almost a year now (Ashburn & London). I can terminate/re-create instances without capacity issues. Just upgraded to payg since last few months & my bills $0 until now. Some of the apps installed: wordpress sites, n8n, caprover, & bot hosting.

Is there anyone from Indonesia, and successfully registered?
im from indonesia and choose singapore
yes, it works.
i registered with my real identity using Jago bank cc with some money in it for verification only, in my experience it took almost 12 hours to receive email notification that my account its active. now i already installed AApanel and some basic wordpress site and work fine. and see what happen next month after free trial end.

Reactions: itsM
yes, it works.
i registered with my real identity using Jago bank cc with some money in it for verification only, in my experience it took almost 12 hours to receive email notification that my account its active. now i already installed AApanel and some basic wordpress site and work fine. and see what happen next month after free trial end.
Good to hear, You won't be charged until you upgrade or use anything from premium services.

The fun thing is - I use only free tiers.. and the amout of free credit I have i still becoming smaller and smaller.

Just got mine...installed AAPanel...let's see how this goes and how long it lasts..i do like the google drive plugin so i can backup my sites to gdrive and recover fully in case i loose the machine

Reactions: itsM
hi.
can i create account with virtual visa card?
not prepaid .the one that can be recharged by owner.

Hi..
I successfully created a free tier account and installed hestia cp for my wordpress website.
The problem is, Hestia cp doesn't allow us to edit .htaccess like other cp (sorry if I'm wrong),
I got a solution on github but unfortunately I don't know how to execute it.
Have any of you encountered the same problem or please give me advice on the steps, I know very little about vps or control panels.
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock