• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUTORIAL] Get a FREE Oracle VPS lifetime with custom Linux Images × 4 CPUs × 24 GB RAM × 200GB Storage

Managed to set up a site.. running WP multisite.. Everything is working just perfect. :D :D :D FAST host.

Edit: Anyone got success with WP multisite with SSL on subsites?

Last edited:
Also worth mentioning that phone number wasn't verified for me. However, even a private VPN seems to have been detected (ip address = datacentre). They don't flag the VPN detection, but even after the small credit charge goes through and appears to have been successful, you get a payment verification error on the next step of the signup process. I imagine that at that stage you've probably burned that email domain and credit card.
same thing happened, what to do?

As my trial with this trick has already ended, it seems it will not work for me!!
If someone could help me get it, I would be very grateful. It definitely isn't free, I'd rather give you money instead

Waiting for DM...!!
Cheers!

As my trial with this trick has already ended, it seems it will not work for me!!
If someone could help me get it, I would be very grateful. It definitely isn't free, I'd rather give you money instead

Waiting for DM...!!
Cheers!
I still didn't tried, let me check if works or not!

Hello everybody,

I am using it since long, just want to share my experience:

You can create the account with debit or credit card & you don’t need a VPN, You can create multiple accounts but you ll have to use a credit or debit card not the virtual card.

If you are trying to create another account i ll recommend not to do it from same pc and same ip as I tried to do so but failed.

For miners:
I did / tried mining and it worked very well and they are not yet blocking or deleting VM as like google and microsoft and others (in free trial).

You can create almost 6 vms with high configuration in trial after that you can have 2 1 O CPU and 24c Cpu from AMP category, rest categories ll be locked.

Have a good day.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Hello everybody,

I am using it since long, just want to share my experience:

You can create the account with debit or credit card & you don’t need a VPN, You can create multiple accounts but you ll have to use a credit or debit card not the virtual card.

If you are trying to create another account i ll recommend not to do it from same pc and same ip as I tried to do so but failed.

For miners:
I did / tried mining and it worked very well and they are not yet blocking or deleting VM as like google and microsoft and others (in free trial).

You can create almost 6 vms with high configuration in trial after that you can have 2 1 O CPU and 24c Cpu from AMP category, rest categories ll be locked.

Have a good day.

Enjoy
@itsM - do you have a guide to set up an FTP server? I have set up a VM and installed heptia as in guide - I would like to be able to add files to the server using FTP but haven't yet been able to find any guides on how-to online - do you have any experience in this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock