• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUTORIAL] Get a FREE Oracle VPS lifetime with custom Linux Images × 4 CPUs × 24 GB RAM × 200GB Storage

Goro88

Jun 24, 2018
If you are looking for a very powerful server without costs, Oracle Cloud would be the right choice for you!

What can you do with it?​

• Host WordPress website
  • NodeJS/ Express Application
  • Flask Application
  • Run Docker Application
  • Host Your Own Jupyter (24/7)
  • Run Trading Bot, let it make money for you
  • and many more …

Setup Oracle Cloud Server​

Step 1: Create an account​

Just head to https://signup.cloud.oracle.com/ and finish the registration process. Although you need to input your credit card, it is just for verification and you dont need to pay anything when using Always Free services.

Step 2: Create VM​

1*jNiU_lXpuUi3QOpQoVMwMA.png

fig 1. Create a VM instance on Oracle Cloud
After login into your account, click on “Create a VM instance” as fig 1. According to Oracle [1], all tenancies get the first 3,000 OCPU hours and 18,000 GB hours per month for free for VM instances using the VM.Standard.A1.Flex shape, which has an Arm processor. For Always Free tenancies, this is equivalent to 4 OCPUs and 24 GB of memory. So, to get most of the “Always Free” service, you may follow the Shape setting as follow:
1*lav9eWY3lg9AlYtpi9TcXA.png

fig 2. Create a VM instance on Oracle Cloud
For the SSH option, you may create yourself using PuTTy or use the auto-generated one from Oracle, dont forget to save the SSH key as you need it to remote to your server.
For the Boot Volume, you may input 200 GB as it is the highest possible you can use as an Always Free tier:
1*pU_U1h1K_YGFw6PfZYopdA.png

fig 3. Create a VM instance on Oracle Cloud (Specify Boot Volume Size)

Step 3: Connect to VM​

You may connect to your VM by SSH with the private key you generated from the last step with user “opc”. You may use PuTTy/ MobaXTerm/ OpenSSH in Windows or use Terminal in Mac/Linux to SSH to the server. After you are in, you may try sudo -i; yum update -y; to update all software on your machine.
1*RrvmNF2U-rtCoBM-b3o2mA.png

That’s it! Now, the server is all yours!​

Reference:​

[1] Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Documentation (https://docs.oracle.com/en-us/iaas/Content/FreeTier/freetier_topic-Always_Free_Resources.htm)

Out of capacity for shape VM.Standard.E2.1.Micro in availability domain AD-1. Create the instance in a different availability domain or try again later. If you specified a fault domain, try creating the instance without specifying a fault domain. If that doesn’t work, please try again later. Learn more about host capacity.
Tạo ra

Reactions: abahnull
Thanks Just Claimed it.

Thanks very much for this. The linked tutorial from ideaspot was very useful and covered everything that you need to know. Revolut and other VCCs don't work in my experience - need to use a real card and they seem to do an ip lookup to match your geo location with the card country.

Thanks very much for this. The linked tutorial from ideaspot was very useful and covered everything that you need to know. Revolut and other VCCs don't work in my experience - need to use a real card and they seem to do an ip lookup to match your geo location with the card country.
Yeah, that's right.
They charged 0.84GBP from my card for verification purposes.

I install hestia panel then wp for testing purposes, redirect a free domain name **.tk(from cloudflare) to the vps, so far so good. still can't believe these specs for free..🔥

Last edited:
Reactions: t76girl
Yeah, that's right.
They charged 0.84GBP from my card for verification purposes.
Also worth mentioning that phone number wasn't verified for me. However, even a private VPN seems to have been detected (ip address = datacentre). They don't flag the VPN detection, but even after the small credit charge goes through and appears to have been successful, you get a payment verification error on the next step of the signup process. I imagine that at that stage you've probably burned that email domain and credit card.

Reactions: Pixelate and Zain
Just contacted oracle.. Card not accepted.. although it fills all their requirements..

i already register, 1653027247417.png

I have successfully registered, and my credit card has been charged.. but I can't get any email instructions...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock