• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tutor LMS VS Learn Dash VS Learn Press ?

dadadaw2

Jun 14, 2019
I there i need a opinion from you guys.
From the previos experience what is better
Tutor LMS
Learn Dash
Learn press

I need to start a e learning platform and i m thinking what theme to choose betwen those 2

I also am using edumall.

But it has some issues.
For example. If i add youzify for buddy boss, there are critical errors in Notifications and friend requests.

It also causes critical error with yoast SEO.

There is no support for video and audio post formats. (Always shows thumbnail instead of video or audio)
And in course builder, when constructing lessons, it uses classic editor (i think there is a hack for that) .

I still like it an i am using it.

I need one that has an option to add "parents" for the student, since it would be an elearning platform for kids. The parent account would handle payments and know everything going on with the kid. Any idea how to accomplish that with an LMS plugin?

Which one of them allows you to import csv? I am looking for a fill in the blank type of quiz plugin that allows import

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock