• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Turnitin Unlimited Plagiarism Check ✨

Free plagiarism checkers are so bad that it is almost useless to use them. Only solid option is to use writecheck.com which is owned and run by turnitin and checks against turnitin's database. However, if you are really concerned about plagiarism in your work - for whatever reason - I'd suggest you to go back to your essay/article/thesis and check everything against Tutuapp 9Apps your sources. Plagiarism checker may miss, but a trained reader don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: BubbleTea
As a student, I understand that plagiarism for our assignment cannot be exceeding a certain percentage. But the only way to check is when submitting, and you can't make any adjustments to your paper ever after. Thus, I've created a class where you can enjoy some of the cool features which you can't get from your lecturer. 😆

AWESOME FEATURES WHEN ENROLLING ON THE CLASS: ✨
  • UNLIMITED WORDS COUNT: You don't have a word limit so submit as much as you want in your own Turnitin account!
  • PERSONAL ACCOUNT: This will be your own Turnitin Student Account where you can log in with your own email id and password.
  • NO REPOSITORY: (YES, I've changed the system setting behind) Your data won't be stored in the Turnitin database so submit your thesis/project/paper, etc without being worried.
  • INSTANT RESULTS: All of your submissions is having Instant results, so no need to wait for 24 hours!

***Due to high exposure (showing the key publicly), too many students enrolled, and the university thought I abuse the system and kicked me out

So, kindly DM me "Turnitin" to get your enrollment keys now.
Not just leave a comment here, but DM. Thanks✌

[NEW RULE] Please ensure you have been a member of Babiato for 30 days. Otherwise, I won't provide the keys.

Show some love by leaving a LIKE 🤗
Cool :love:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock