• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Trying to hide from DMCA (Help)

RickGrimes

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 8, 2019
So guys I have a question:

1. Let's say my site is hosted at an (Offshore Hosting) provider and I use that site as a front-end to accessing my files.
2. Then I store my files at storj.io via S3 connected to my site, the end result being links like these: https://cloud11.site/share/jlUrtXGD7fj0hj6p

Does this make a difference? Will DMCA be able to find out if my files are hosted at Storj and take them down even if the links are from a site that's hosted under OFFshore hosting?

I just don't want to waste time uploading there and later have everything taken down Down at storj after a DMCA report!

Also does anyone know of any Offshore cloud storage?

yes if you are using cloud storage of any provider it will show where the videos if from

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
It's bad!! I guess I will have to rely on local storage!!

Ask yourself a simple question. Is Storj dependent on your business. Can they survive without you? Offshore or not they will give you up under pressure if their survival is at stake. My best advice, take action on a legit DMCA comming from an important entity that has the money to take legal steps.

Ask yourself a simple question. Is Storj dependent on your business. Can they survive without you? Offshore or not they will give you up under pressure if their survival is at stake. My best advice, take action on a legit DMCA comming from an important entity that has the money to take legal steps.
They are not really offshore, now I guess I have to look for straight offshore cloud/S3 storage. Does anyone have any suggestions?

No matter if you are storing file or just linking it. Valid DMCA will take down both.
Just calculate, how much your provider makes profit from you so they can protect you or defiance you?
Now a days in hosting profit is less due to competition so provider just simply skip such clients who cause trouble.

At end there is no such thing DMCA ignored. Every provider ask you to move at some point. So keep backup ready all the time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock