• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

True Mag - WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine

True Mag - WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine v4.3.14

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

True Mag - WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine - Download Free True Mag - WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine Nulled ThemeForest 6755267

True Mag - WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine.jpg
Download Free True Mag - WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine Nulled ThemeForest 6755267
True Mag is a modern and clean WordPress theme for video blog, video portfolio and magazine. We build this responsive video theme with the best practices of UI and UX as well as SEO.

True Mag is an amazing WordPress theme for videos which comes with great video features. Some of those features include: Built-in Video Ads plugin, Short-codes for...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: senator
Babak, I am using this theme, but I have bugs in the theme options, when I try changing logos, etc, it gives me error after clicking on save changes. also, when I try to login on the buddypress login page, it gives me error. can you help?

Babak, I am using this theme, but I have bugs in the theme options, when I try changing logos, etc, it gives me error after clicking on save changes. also, when I try to login on the buddypress login page, it gives me error. can you help?
i test it on localhost host and work good

is there something am doing wrong? is there any way I can send you private message so I give you my wp admin login to try for me?

Babak updated True Mag - WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine with a new update entry:

True Mag v4.2.19

Download True Mag v4.2.19 - WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine Nulled Free
True Mag 4.2.19 – 2019.04.16

includes WP Bakery Page Builder 5.6; Revolution Slider 5.4.8.1; Visual Composer 5.7; TrueMag-Movie 3.4.5.2; Cactus-Badges 1.1;
  • #Fix Fix mobile menu swipe action issue
  • #Fix Fix series, badge in edit sidebar
  • #Fix Fix VC icon
  • #Fix Fix Meta box

Read the rest of this update entry...

inside this zip file is ''True Mag v4.2.19'' , you probably need to double check the files before uploading
ask author why not change number in style css!
this is latest version bro
in last version they update visual composer to v6.0.3 :D so check visual composer version in plugins folder! this is not my fault

ask author why not change number in style css!
this is latest version bro
in last version they update visual composer to v6.0.3 :D so check visual composer version in plugins folder! this is not my fault
lol how can author forget this
maybe next version they will fix this

Babak updated True Mag - WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine with a new update entry:

True Mag v4.3.2

Download True Mag v4.3.2 - WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine Nulled Free
True Mag 4.3.2 – 2019.11.03

includes Revolution Slider 6.1.3; Visual Composer 6.0.5; TrueMag-Rating 3.3.2.5; Video Thumbnail 2.12.4;
  • #Fix update icon for theme option
  • #Fix update font-awesome version
  • #Fix recommended plugin notificaiton
  • #Fix Icon in BuddyPress profile
  • #Fix Thumbnail size for Vimeo Video
  • #Fix Icon in mobile menu
  • #Fix Smooth croll library

True Mag Theme v4.3.8

Download True Mag v4.3.8 - WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine Nulled Free
True Mag 4.3.8 – 2021.04.01

include Visual Composer 6.6.0; Revolution Slider 6.4.6; Cactus – Channel 1.0.3.4; Advance Search Form 1.5.0; TrueMag Movie 3.4.5.4; TrueMag Sample data 1.3; TrueMag Rating 3.3.2.7; TrueMag Shortcode 3.3.4.4; Video Ads 3.8; Cactus Video 1.1.3.4;
  • #Fix XSS advance search form
  • #Fix add require update advance search
  • #Fix Fix JQuerry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock