• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tranxit Appdupe 2018 Uber Clone

Tranxit Appdupe 2018 Uber Clone 2018

No permission to download

mecoder

Feb 22, 2021
deadlyheart4u submitted a new resource:

Tranxit Appdupe 2018 Uber Clone - Nulled Script & Apps

Tranxit is well know uber clone script for anyone to get started.
Web, android and ios codes, no encryption.

Read more about this resource...

We all know this is a rare resource but I am giving it for free under these conditions:

1. Introduce yourself to the community

2. PM me for the password

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please provide password already messege you regarding this .

It will be great help for me

I am not here 24 hours, and if you are that impatient then I am really sorry for you.

Is possible to change segment from Car (uber) to delivery?
you will customize lot of things you should find application for delivery
if you want to make delivery for 1 parcel yes this would be works
but not this version it is very old lot of old libraries and bugs you need new version

Reactions: Gerek
you will customize lot of things you should find application for delivery
if you want to make delivery for 1 parcel yes this would be works
but not this version it is very old lot of old libraries and bugs you need new version

Thanks for your comments

Reactions: el3ashe2
Thanks bro for the Script but it would be great enough if the updated version is uploaded.

Read the requirements carefully. Along with this board rules. 5 points permanent warning issued.
I need password

don't waste your time application incomplete you can download other application or wait for an update for this version

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock