• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.5

No permission to download
hi guys, I updated to the latest version, however for some reason when I switch to one of the languages the page starts refreshing rapidly. This doesn't have on other languages. I removed the language and re-installed it and it did the same. Anyone knows what this could be? Many thanks
Some bug going on in the 2.3.0 version. Just downgraded to version 2.2.9 and it's fixed. Wait for the next release and it will be fixed I think.

Reactions: sgtserial
Reactions: cesareborgia
New update for TP Business 1.1.8

1657707122426.png

Main download had already been changed with it. 👍
= 1.1.8 =
* Automatic User Language Detection: Fixed showing the correct detected language in the pop-up
* Automatic User Language Detection: Updated GeoIP database to 20220712 version

Some bug going on in the 2.3.0 version. Just downgraded to version 2.2.9 and it's fixed. Wait for the next release and it will be fixed I think.
Hello mate, I just updated to the latest version hoping the page refresh will stop when switching from English to Turkish. Other languages I don't get this problem, it is only in Turkish. I wonder if you could be kind enough to test and see if it will do the same on yours when switching to Turkish. Thanks for your help.

If anyone else has had the same problem and knows a fix, I would appreciate your help. Cheers

Reactions: Turkdale
Hello mate, I just updated to the latest version hoping the page refresh will stop when switching from English to Turkish. Other languages I don't get this problem, it is only in Turkish. I wonder if you could be kind enough to test and see if it will do the same on yours when switching to Turkish. Thanks for your help.

If anyone else has had the same problem and knows a fix, I would appreciate your help. Cheers
Hello @sgtserial, thanks for letting now. Funny that I had this problem with Turkish too.
I think that it has to do with the special characters in the Turkish language. It was happening with 2 website's in Turkish so I think it has to do with the Turkish language only. I will test it on a non-Turkish website so we will see if it only happens with the Turkish language website's.

Reactions: smalok and JRGWxRxZ
You guys, I don't know, but I tried and didn't work as it should of.
I found free GTranslate plugin and works 100%.

Just like to share my experience to all my fellows and friends here.

You guys, I don't know, but I tried and didn't work as it should of.
I found free GTranslate plugin and works 100%.

Just like to share my experience to all my fellows and friends here.

If it does not work as you think it should then why did you not post in this thread and ask for help from others who have used it to see if they could help you?

What is not working? It has been working fine for me for months
Exactly, sort of makes me think this is more a small advert for that other plugin than actually an issue with Translate itself. 😉

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock