• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.4

No permission to download
Critical error for me too

Edit: Fixed it. If you want to do it manually just open file: class-edd-sl-plugin-updater.php
in your favourite editor, go to line 614 and you'll see an $ on the start of the line. Delete it and add it again next to license_data variable. You should now have: $license_data...
Save, upload and you are set.

If you don't want to do it manually, just download the file below and replace original file in path: /wp-content/plugins/translatepress-multilingual/includes
I made a repack for myself and tested it on several servers as well as several Wordpress Multisite instances. Install as normal and good to go. Not sure its of interest for anyone here or even allowed to upload it here?

Sure it's allowed. I've uploaded my own repack with the fixed file included and I'm leaving it up to @Babak to do what must be done

Attachments

• translatepress-package-v2.1.7-v1.0.8-FIXED.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 105
Urgently ask you guys for help.

Where are the already translated strings stored?
I would like to save and save this separately?

I just updated the plugin to the latest version 2.1.7 and the site went to recovery mode and got this error:

This plugin failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode.

An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 614 of the file /homepages/44/d4295809914/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/translatepress-multilingual/includes/class-edd-sl-plugin-updater.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected 'license_data' (T_STRING), expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) or '{' or '$'

Anyone knows what could be the cause?

UPDATE:

I deleted the plugin in recovery mode, then tried installing it again and same problem. I deleted it and installed the previous v 2.1.6 and it worked.

So the latest v.2.1.7 shared here is faulty

Last edited:
Hmm, this plugin need paid 3rd translate service api key.... no way to use free?

Last edited:
Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.1.8 + Addons

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.1.8 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.1.8 =

* Added language formality setting to be used in Automatic Translation
* Added Advanced option for enabling clickable shortcode language switcher
* Improved tool for database optimization from Advanced tab
* Fixed translation blocks ignoring target blank on links

Read the rest of this update entry...

I updated to the latest version 2.18, however I get the following error:

Internal Server Error​

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I deactivated the plugin and the website started working again. So something wrong with this plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock